Chicago September 13th Setlist Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm home, kids! Dan just texted me a pic of his position tonight...walked in at 6pm, and he's 8 deep from the outer rail.

imagejpeg_0.jpg

The Joshua Tree Tour?
Did the film do the Tour justice in your opinion?

I think it brought back some of the memories but I think some of the bootlegs from the tour...there is a good one from LA... show it for what it was...CLASSIC. I still remember Streets doing the same thing it still does today...goosebumps!

I think it brought back some of the memories but I think some of the bootlegs from the tour...there is a good one from LA... show it for what it was...CLASSIC. I still remember Streets doing the same thing it still does today...goosebumps!

I still don't get why Rattle and Hum wasn't as commercially successful as the cd. I suppose their inability to seem humble turned off some viewers. I think they were misunderstood as trying to put themselves up as the other music greats as opposed to what they were really trying to do...show their admiration for the other music greats.

Yeah, I'm not upset about missing and Sox games next week. Parking at Cowboys Stadium is gonna suck though if Texas goes to the playoffs and not the Sox cause they could play the same night :( Then it'll be thrown in my face

SMB

I still don't get why Rattle and Hum wasn't as commercially successful as the cd. I suppose their inability to seem humble turned off some viewers. I think they were misunderstood as trying to put themselves up as the other music greats as opposed to what they were really trying to do...show their admiration for the other music greats.

i think you are right about that too, i love R&H myself though:)

Twitter

I'm getting tweets....just not any from anyone in Chicago.
Where's @U2 folks tonight?? There reception probs @ Soldier Field?

u2interferenceSnow Patrol took the stage promptly at 7, Gary wearing another Bears tee, another perfect late summer, early fall night in Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom