Chicago September 13th Setlist Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 weeks ago @ another Pay-per-view (Summerslam). Undertaker WILL make CM Punk tap out to "Hell's Gate" and become World Heavyweight Champion. :macdevil:

i love to watch the undertaker, but i like CM punk too,lol.............oh choices.........why me:doh:, dont know who i want to win that match:) oh well priorities..........got to keep track of U2 as well number 1 priority:):up::up:, glad Undertaker is back though, maybe he can wake up the WWE:)

Well since we still have some time to kill, why don't we have a little survey of the forst time we all saw the band live. For me, it was Halloween night at Dodger Stadium, 1992 (Zoo TV Tour).

my first time was November 19,2005:) 2nd best night of my life:), i dont get out much:D:D

Yeah!

people might have decided it wasnt worth fighting to get into it

Everybody going to Atlanta hear that? It's not worth all the hassle. Just chill out and get a spot farther back and leave the pit for me. I don't mind making the sacrifice. I'm a giver that way.

my first time was November 19,2005:) 2nd best night of my life:), i dont get out much:D:D

Its all good. The Halloween night was my first concert ever, and what a band to see first! It was one of the best nights of my life. Wish I could go back in time to witness Edge rip into Zoo Station again!

Everybody going to Atlanta hear that? It's not worth all the hassle. Just chill out and get a spot farther back and leave the pit for me. I don't mind making the sacrifice. I'm a giver that way.

im short so im going to try and get to the FOS,lol

Its all good. The Halloween night was my first concert ever, and what a band to see first! It was one of the best nights of my life. Wish I could go back in time to witness Edge rip into Zoo Station again!

oh yessss:):up: Edge + Zoo Station= Winner

Atlanta will be my first U2 concert. It will also be my daughters' firs U2 show. Way cool!

My whole family is coming with me to Atlanta. Husband, daughter and 13-year old son. We'll be in the seats, though. Have fun in the pit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom