Charlottesville 10/1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm sitting here having drinks with my father in law

i have a feeling it's going to be a great night....anyone else having drinks right now? feels like a friday....

whisky!! it seems to be my drink of choice for set list parties. :)

he might love it, i dont know about the person dancing beside him,lol, can you imagine someone looking over and a snake is peeking out of a shirt in GA,lol

:lmao: if it was one of the u2 show weed smokers we talked about in the other thread they might like it!!! others...perhaps not so much, hahaha.

She's doing alright. Limped around campus today, LOL. She's wearing this foot sleeve type thing, don't know what it's called. No P.E. for a week. She better recuperate fast! 24 days til our show!

i'm sitting here having drinks with my father in law

i have a feeling it's going to be a great night....anyone else having drinks right now? feels like a friday....

My former Father in Law passed away 2 weeks ago. Wish I was having drinks with him. I stayed in touch. They are good people :heart:
and yes it does feel like friday, and I amdrinking - but I never get :drunk:

I was supposed to be there.. :sad:

and you're not because? :huh:

From an English concentrator, I can confirm that returning to Austen and Shakespeare is no more exciting.
:sad:

Yeah I can't wait for them to come back this summer

Does anyone know what the deal with those new codes is anyway? If we only bought 3 US tickets can we use the old code to buy 1 more or do we need to renew our subscription and get a new one? That e-mail I got the other day left me boggled:doh:

She's doing alright. Limped around campus today, LOL. She's wearing this foot sleeve type thing, don't know what it's called. No P.E. for a week. She better recuperate fast! 24 days til our show!

aww poor thing. for such an active young lady, being told no pe for a week has to suck. :(
tell her we're hoping for a quick and painless recovery!!

whisky!! it seems to be my drink of choice for set list parties. :)

:lmao: if it was one of the u2 show weed smokers we talked about in the other thread they might like it!!! others...perhaps not so much, hahaha.

thats true:lol:, nah probably not,lol

33425459.jpg

Back
Top Bottom