Cardiff Setlist Party Thread 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK folks, I have an unconfirmed report that In God's Country was soundchecked before the Cardiff gig. Just putting that out there - partly in the hope somebody who was there and heard the soundcheck can shed any light.

OK folks, I have an unconfirmed report that In God's Country was soundchecked before the Cardiff gig. Just putting that out there - partly in the hope somebody who was there and heard the soundcheck can shed any light.

Did the unconfirmed report specify whether it was electric or acoustic?

Ax, I was there from 7am 'til the gates opened and I didn't her IGC, the only thing I heard that wasn't played was UTEOTW... I am willing to stand corrected but don't want this rumour to gain any unfounded ground! :hmm:

They played it on the 3rd leg of the Elevation Tour in Miami. The last show of the tour. I can't remember if it was a snippet though

Yeah, Phoenix and Dallas. I haven't listened to those boots in ages, so I couldn't fully remember

Ax, I was there from 7am 'til the gates opened and I didn't her IGC, the only thing I heard that wasn't played was UTEOTW... I am willing to stand corrected but don't want this rumour to gain any unfounded ground! :hmm:

Cool, thanks. What else did you hear? Would like to compare reports.

They played it on the 3rd leg of the Elevation Tour in Miami. The last show of the tour. I can't remember if it was a snippet though

IGC was done three times acoustically at the end of Elevation's third leg. It debuted in Phoenix, then it was played in Dallas and Miami.

Edit: beaten to it! Thanks digitize.

From the top of my head they soundcheckd UTEOTW, Crazy, UC, Pride, BD, and probs a few more i just cannot remember, although some of them where just parts of songs i.e. the organ during UC, and bono wasnt there or just didnt sing.

From the top of my head they soundcheckd UTEOTW, Crazy, UC, Pride, BD, and probs a few more i just cannot remember, although some of them where just parts of songs i.e. the organ during UC, and bono wasnt there or just didnt sing.

Think I heard COBL as well. Definitely did not hear IGC.

Back
Top Bottom