Cardiff Setlist Party. 8-22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THis is my final show of the tour... number 8. I'm just standing on the concourse trying to avoid glasVegas... just hate them. Nice 4 hour drive through the Welsh country side, motorway the way home though. We parked and rode from a bit outsid the city. Had a peach beer from a microbrewery ... very nice. I.'m behind the stage for the first time tonight, in block U2!

Have a great time. :hyper:

mmmmmm, brownies :drool:

My smilies are on the broken computer :sad:

Crapvegas will be up soon. Hope he's not putting lotion on his cock onstage this time. :yuck:

:ohmy:

...so everyone forgets about the show and i start a thread which gets locked because?

-dan

will this help :D

beer+105.jpg

...so everyone forgets about the show and i start a thread which gets locked because?

-dan

Don't take it personal mate. This thread and yours were made within minutes of one another and this one happened to take off quicker, that's all.

THis is my final show of the tour... number 8. I'm just standing on the concourse trying to avoid glasVegas... just hate them. Nice 4 hour drive through the Welsh country side, motorway the way home though. We parked and rode from a bit outsid the city. Had a peach beer from a microbrewery ... very nice. I.'m behind the stage for the first time tonight, in block U2!

Hehehe! In block U2 to see U2! have a great last show!

Don't take it personal mate. This thread and yours were made within minutes of one another and this one happened to take off quicker, that's all.

seconds i could understand, not minutes

this thread took off because mine was locked and this one was created

-dan

Was already wondering what he did. That everyone was talking about. Did he do that with his pants down?

:yuck: Thank god no. He squirted sun tan lotion onto his hands and put them down his pants. Why do that at a U2 show? Attentionwhore much?

:tsk: I bet his mother didn't approve of that!

Hi all :wave:
:hug: PR I thought I remembered you saying that the
US shows were going to be a bit difficult for you to do.

What time is tonight's show? 4pm Eastern?

This is probably going to be my last show... the US shows will be way too late/early for me. If they start at 10 pm it'll be 4am here, so with uni and work I can't do that. :crack:

See ya somewhere later :wave:

Crapvegas will be up soon. Hope he's not putting lotion on his cock onstage this time. :yuck:

OMFG :doh: As witness to this at Wembley 2, it is something I NEVER want to witness in my life again EVER :sick: That man is disgustingly vile! Now if Bono did it :ohmy:

The worst thing is I just texted Wild to have a drool for me and she replied "what at Glasvegas man"? :ohmy: I told her to wash her mouth out! No need for language like that is there? :sad: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom