Cape Town Setlist Party 2011-02-18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
Wow, I'm surprised there's not a thread yet with the live stream and all!! Where is everyone??

People across Africa can listen in to a live audio stream of the band's show in Cape Town tonight - and on U2.com we'll be hosting the audio for our subscribers across the world.

Don't miss it - check your global time zones!

Wherever you are on the planet, log in to the U2.com subscription site tonight, just ahead of showtime (around 21.15 South African time) and listen in live to U2360° from Cape Town.

The audio will be playing on this page but open another window to view the home page of our Community area and join a global conversation about the gig - people tweeting from the show and people tweeting who are listening in all over. #U2360SA

There is also a link on the gathering page for a station that is supposedly also broadcasting.

The Cape's No. 1 Hit Music Station

9PM Cape Town is 1PM CT, 2PM ET, 11AM PT. GMT+2

Last edited:
Live streams make for all the fun.

Still crossing fingers for Mandela-Breathe. Stranger things have happened.

This a fact??

And whats with the Breathe return rumors....:up:

It's not a rumour, it's not really gonna happen, Bono just recited alternate lyrics for Breathe in a interview a few days ago, written about Mandela.

I just got a nagging feeling that Breathe with Mandela lyrics might be on Bono's mind for tonight, but all this is based on gut feeling, and naive hope.

If I only could breath like an acrobat walking in twilight zone for 40 meters, it would be a celebration and I would do all this because of you, sometimes I just desire your babyface like one time when we exit the park and a kid was flying a kite there

see what I did there :D

getting :hyper::hyper::hyper: while waiting

my only hope is that feed stays alive whole time, Dj could put random car horns there tho to refresh memories :D

I seriously think the set will be quite different for the next legs. Willie's blog mentions him and Bono listening to older albums and trying to find something that works. My point: cherish tonights performance of In a Little While!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom