Buenos Aires III Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BouncySquits.gif

I'm not used to singing in bars. Usually go to the Korean places where you only humiliate yourself infront of friends.

My favorite places are the places where hardly anyone else is singing, because then it's mostly you and your friends. I hate going to places that are popular karaoke spots, because you're lucky if you get to sing once, and that's no fun.

If we do go out Sunday night, I'm dragging us all to my new favorite spot at a Chinese restaurant. On a Sunday night, it will hopefully be as dead as it was last time I went on a Sunday. It was AWESOME. and they have great songs.

Straight from u2gigs.com

MASSIVE SPOILER DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS PLAYED TONIGHT
OK, so, Twitter user siders_mus has pointed out that if you go to the Lyrics section of U2.com's Discography page, you can actually see what songs will and won't be played tonight. For example, go to Pride's page and you'll see it listed for tonight's show. So the spoiler is: Pride and Bad will be played tonight, and Magnificent will miss a show for the first time this tour.

I am so not happy right now. Well, actually, I'm thrilled about spoiler 2, but the song we're losing... :angry:

props to whoever went through those song pages to see what possibly would be played tonight

someone has way too much time on their hands...

My favorite places are the places where hardly anyone else is singing, because then it's mostly you and your friends. I hate going to places that are popular karaoke spots, because you're lucky if you get to sing once, and that's no fun.

If we do go out Sunday night, I'm dragging us all to my new favorite spot at a Chinese restaurant. On a Sunday night, it will hopefully be as dead as it was last time I went on a Sunday. It was AWESOME. and they have great songs.

Sweet. I can't wait!

Straight from u2gigs.com

MASSIVE SPOILER DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS PLAYED TONIGHT
OK, so, Twitter user siders_mus has pointed out that if you go to the Lyrics section of U2.com's Discography page, you can actually see what songs will and won't be played tonight. For example, go to Pride's page and you'll see it listed for tonight's show. So the spoiler is: Pride and Bad will be played tonight, and Magnificent will miss a show for the first time this tour.

I am so not happy right now. Well, actually, I'm thrilled about spoiler 2, but the song we're losing... :angry:

You know though.
It's been so long since I've heard that 2nd song live, I'm kinda hoping it makes an appearance at one of my shows this year.

Estadio Ciudad de La Plata - La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina - April 3, 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity

01 - Return Of The Stingray Guitar
02 - Beautiful Day / Rain (snippet)
03 - I Will Follow
04 - Get On Your Boots
05 - Even Better Than The Real Thing
06 - Mysterious Ways
07 - Elevation
08 - Until The End Of The World

Estadio Ciudad de La Plata - La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina - April 3, 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity

01 - Return Of The Stingray Guitar
02 - Beautiful Day / Rain (snippet)
03 - I Will Follow
04 - Get On Your Boots
05 - Even Better Than The Real Thing
06 - Mysterious Ways
07 - Elevation
08 - Until The End Of The World

Say what you want, but that is a MASSIVE start to a show. Wow.

i did a little research and i got a possible of my own:

Apr
Buenos Aires, , AR
Estadio Unico de La Plata

bono-macphisto-batman.jpg

/boom!

Back
Top Bottom