Buenos Aires III Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well it's obvious isn't it? Bono will start the show with a solo rendition of Acrobat, before the Edge launches into the crunching opening chords of Zoo Station. Now that is dreaming out loud!

Hey everyone! :wave:

Nice way to end a weekend - two setlist parties in a row. I'm betting on Bad & Pride to make an appearance tonight, maybe IWF and HMTMKMKM back in rotation as well. It should be more interesting than the ATYCLB mid-set snoozefest we had yesterday. :lol:

Funny, because it's true. Checked out my stats and there's no way I only heard it 11 times.

I wish my Discotheque stat (1!!!) would go towards that someday...

Man, I wish I had a Discotheque stat. I don't so much as have a snippet of it. :sigh:

And I can't believe my IALW count is only 5. Could've sworn it was much higher. My Stuck stat is six, yuck.

U2.com's new splash screen looks so cool.

buenosaires4.jpg

:ohmy: Now there's a tasty crab leg. :drool:

I have no issue with MOS, I love that song and could hear it every night. IALW on the other hand I hope I never hear again.

ETA, I just did that u2gigs personal history thing and realize I've only heard IALW 10 times live. Why does it feel like 100?

I only saw them play it once, but it was one times to many.

That sounds like a line from a Dr. Seuss book.

:lol:

I am very, very sorry, Ax!

Honestly, what disappoints me the most is that the highest placement for a song that I'd look forward to hearing no matter how many times I've heard it before is The Fly in equal 16th with nine plays. There are a few pretty good songs above it, like UTEOTW, but nothing I'd miss much if they dropped it or have a burning desire to hear again. But ah well, that's how it goes isn't it! No use expecting them to start playing One Tree Hill nightly, no matter how silly it may seem that I've heard seven performances of Elevation for every one of One Tree Hill.

What time did the concerts start on the other nights... I was away so missed them but thought that the concert would be starting about now.... also was there any feed at the other shows?

Back
Top Bottom