Buenos Aires I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elevation time!

BouncySquits.gif

Ooooh - opening with EBTTRT, followed by IWF??? Niiiiiiice. No audio link tonight, I take it?

No stream.

But tons of people though the 1000Mikes feed was the live concert and were shitting themselves when they "played" Acrobat

Its alright its alright its alright

I never get tired of this song

Magnificent>Mysterious Ways is one of the most perfect song transitions the band has ever had

THIS. :love:

Those two songs are my all-time favorite songs and hearing them together is a total eargasm. I can not wait until June 26th when I get to hear them as a pair! (They weren't paired up when I was at Tampa in '09)

I see U2gigs, atU2 and others saying EBTTRT opened tonight's show. Again, the setlist may be unconfirmed after all.

Not my fault you didn't read the first post in the thread
I'm well aware of your fake setlists and whatnot. My complaint is that you made the concert impossible to follow tonight.

Look at the opening song: EBTTRT. That should be awesome, but no one could react because of the fake concert you were broadcasting. No one had any clue what was real or not. Thanks to you. So congrats for ruining it.

think we'll get Ultraviolet tonight?

Then we'd have an Achtung heavy setlist, rather than a ATYCLB set!

:drool: :drool: :drool::drool::drool:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I'm well aware of your fake setlists and whatnot. My complaint is that you made the concert impossible to follow tonight.

Look at the opening song: EBTTRT. That should be awesome, but no one could react because of the fake concert you were broadcasting. No one had any clue what was real or not. Thanks to you. So congrats for ruining it.

If this is the worst thing to happen to you today I envy you

La Plata I - 30 March 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity
--
01 - Even Better Than The Real Thing
02 - I Will Follow
03 - Get On Your Boots
04 - Magnificent
05 - Mysterious Ways
06 - Elevation
07 - Until The End Of The World

Hey in a few days, a U2.com subscriber on here BETTER post the Willie's Diary article where he'll talk about convincing the band to debut EBTTRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom