Brussels 1 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

domo-kun

ONE love, blood, life
Started from the ga queue, there are about 100 people here. Dallas told wild and jem last night that we get new songs. This is domo and galeongorl btw ! Could rly use some coffee purple! About 3c! Party on!

Is it as cold there as it is here?! :flirt:
And not to forget , happy birthday to both Wild and you!

Ga qeue is nice and organised, numbering system ftw.

Number 59 in the queue. Can't wait 4 tonite. Thanks for sorting my camera DK. Dallas looked knackered last night

MOAR new songs? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

They won't stop, will they? :happy:

I guess that Dallas was referring to the 'regular' new songs, not to new new songs ( :p ). I don't mind being wrong though. :)

More importantly, how did they meet Dallas? A random encounter in Brussels? A stalking session to the crew (not the band) hotel? Prearranged visit?
:D

Numbering system? So you can just leave after you got your number or isn't that how it works?
Would like to know more about it please because I'm GA tomorrow and I don't want to fail getting to the inner circle.:D

Numbering system? So you can just leave after you got your number or isn't that how it works?
Would like to know more about it please because I'm GA tomorrow and I don't want to fail getting to the inner circle.:D

inner circle isnt as good as it soudns,the catwalk is the best to be...
and u see almost everything and sound is overwhelming...

Vlad we were in a random pub when I spotted Dallas walking up behind the rest of us. RE line they are counting every 2 hours. 2 no shows u r off the list

:hyper: . . . hey lovelies . . . domo-kun . . . you said the magic words . . . coffee and purple :wink:

cappuccino.jpg

and mustn't forget a big fat happy birthday to jem and wild

happy_birthday-7285.gif

have an awesome time guys and can't wait to follow your shenanigans in my morning :wave:

Cheesy fries:yuck: These are the Belgian delicacy of fries with mayo. Its called egg and chips in the UK:lol:

fries and mayo :crack: that still makes me sad :lol: . . . I'll stick with that other well known Belgian delicacy . . .

Belgian-chocolate-chocolate-3303163-301-251.jpg

and at a push you could force some Belgian beer on me too :p

belgian-beer-festivals.jpg

< back on topic

Hoping for a fabbity show . . . off to catch some zzzzzzzzz's now so I can arise at ridiculous oclock to catch it . . .enjoy your fries :wave:

Back
Top Bottom