Brussels 1 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got home and saw the set. I'd love to hear Every Breaking Wave again tomorrow, or maybe they'll even pull Glastonbury out again, or some surprise, who knows. Second show should be interesting. I hope everyone in Brussles had an amazing concert :)

Bono's pre-MOS speechifying was interrupted by the audience emphatically chanting WOWY's "oh oh oh oh".
2 minutes ago via U2gigs (Ax)

U2log Band is humbled. They start MOS. WOWY chants goes straight into MOS chanting. Um... wow.
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Retweeted by u2gigs

Bono was really taken by us and stuck for words.. :)

DAMN! UV being played means i'll probably don't get to see it tonight :D

Just went to the store to buy some food for the drive to Brussels and I saw tons of people wearing U2 shirts even here in Nijmegen (The Netherlands), I guess it's a Dutch invasion over there in Brussels, looking forward to tonight!:rockon::rockon::rockon:

DAMN! UV being played means i'll probably don't get to see it tonight :D

Just went to the store to buy some food for the drive to Brussels and I saw tons of people wearing U2 shirts even here in Nijmegen (The Netherlands), I guess it's a Dutch invasion over there in Brussels, looking forward to tonight!:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Tell me about it, I heard more Dutch than Flemish or French...

BTW was there a live link here for these shows??

Bono's pre-MOS speechifying was interrupted by the audience emphatically chanting WOWY's "oh oh oh oh".
2 minutes ago via U2gigs (Ax)

U2log Band is humbled. They start MOS. WOWY chants goes straight into MOS chanting. Um... wow.
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Retweeted by u2gigs

:wink: We shut them up all right. Bono was laughing though, he was pretty impressed. I bet the rest of the band were glad they got a moment of peace, Bono really tried to continue his MOS speech but we just kept chanting. It was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom