Brisbane I Set List Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Best U2/Queensland story: Adam Clayton not being allowed into a club in Noosa because he was wearing a sarong/sandles combo.

AndrewCowley said:
Another great show. Crowd were a bit flat compared to Melbourne. Nice to hear North Star. Bit of a U2 by numbers type song though.

Stand By Me was cool.

I thought the seated folk were a lot more into it here in Brisbane.

Finally, North Star is back! Fingers crossed that they'll remember that EBW exists at the upcoming shows.

h3b14j:iphone

imagefromurl

h3281j:iphone

3e1fja

3e0nnv

It completely escaped my notice that there was a show last night. This morning. Whenever it was.

/bad fan, no cookie

Slight improvement over the past few set lists. Hopefully they'll remember EBW, NLOTH, and a little album called POP next time.

Slight improvement over the past few set lists. Hopefully they'll remember EBW, NLOTH, and a little album called POP next time.
Have you ever made a post in this forum without the word "pop" in it? Just stop complaining about it. I'd also like a Popsong in the set but the chance is really small.

Have you ever made a post in this forum without the word "pop" in it? Just stop complaining about it. I'd also like a Popsong in the set but the chance is really small.

I have made posts in this forum without mentioning Pop.

Hey folks, I'm trying to sort out whether U2 or the crew soundchecked before the first Brisbane show. One report claims the band were there with vocals "hardly audible" around 2pm. Another report claims they didn't even leave Sydney until 3:30pm.

Anybody know the truth?

Vocals were almost non existant in yesterdays soundcheck. FWIW it was a generic soundcheck. The usual bits and pieces of COBL, MW, Elevation etc... Would not be surprised if it was the crew.

Back
Top Bottom