Bono's Surgery and Tour Impact - Info & Discussion Here - Part 2 [update post #370]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't suppose such a dedicated investigative journalist as Mr Perez Hilton would divulge his sources would he? (or did he just crib what appeared as speculation in the Sun 'newspaper')

If it's Coldplay,i have a good feeling they'll do a U2 cover during their set,as a good gesture.Perhaps "Streets"

:shifty:

pics_giant-bacon-sandwich-wild-turkey.jpg

:lol:

have a good one peeps . . . got all my fingers and toes and other crossable extremities crossed that the bonomeister is well on his way to a speedy recovery and that some little morsel of good news will find its way to the craic before we all completely lose the plot . . . oh wait . . . :laugh: :wave: :grouphug:

I'd go with more recent material, don't imagine them doing Streets..but it would be nice. How about a snippet?

I just think Streets would be the obvious choice since everyone knows the song,even the casual fans.And it's a song that has a great spirit and made to be play in front of a huge crowd.

have a good one peeps . . . got all my fingers and toes and other crossable extremities crossed that the bonomeister is well on his way to a speedy recovery and that some little morsel of good news will find its way to the craic before we all completely lose the plot . . . oh wait . . . :laugh : :wave : :grouphug :

PR. :hug:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom