Bono's Surgery and Tour Impact - Info & Discussion Here - Part 2 [update post #370]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZOMG! Look at the way he loops his L's! It means Bono's NOT ok and we'll have six more weeks of winter! :sad: :scream:

Somebody tweeted that they were in the studio currently with bono and wanted to know the score to the magic / celtics game? So bono is recovering?

If there is no news tomorrow, then it is just like today .... Groundhog Day! Over and over and over again!

:uhoh:

You get 6 more weeks of winter anyway. :tongue:
True. Spread out sporadically throughout the summer, apparently. :angry:

If Bono sees his shadow on May 25th, all NA dates will be postponed.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNN!

Quick, somebody spin Larry Mullen Jr. around in circles. Whatever direction he stops at is a good indication of what city they will start in.

Quick, somebody spin Larry Mullen Jr. around in circles. Whatever direction he stops at is a good indication of what city they will start in.

:lol: Oh my god.

Is it wrong that I pictured him lying down on the ground and being spun around like a bottle, rather than standing and spinning him, like you probably meant?

:lol:

Bono cares about basketball? Or was the tweeter the one who wanted to know?

It's important to be clear, people!!!!

When the other side of the world wakes up and comes into the thread for updates, hopefully they'll see this page and realize a whole lotta nothin' happened today.

It'll save them the time of reading through 22 pages.

I don't know. I'm starting to think all these people at the bottom of the page are here more to see our slow descent into insanity than to get any real news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom