Barcelona II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got an IM from my "F5" key, it wants to knock off early for holiday weekend - just IM back - No fookin' way!

:wink:

ok, so today also I'm gonna participate a little bit. First time since november 06:hyper:...At about half past ten I'm here. Gonna have some drinks in pub before...

I just got an IM from my "F5" key, it wants to knock off early for holiday weekend - just IM back - No fookin' way!

:wink:

Well you could give it a rest and use the refresh button instead? :wink:

I'm too lazy to use F5, since it requires me to press Fn too, as I'm on a macbook.

mm I'm having lunch right now.. no new updates from Matt yet.

Guys, I desperately need to know what Snow Patrol is opening their set with tonight. Anyone? Will they choose that godawful song from Grey's Anatomy or will they perhaps switch things up and decide to open with that other godawful song from Grey's Anatomy?

Well you could give it a rest and use the refresh button instead? :wink:

I'm too lazy to use F5, since it requires me to press Fn too, as I'm on a macbook.

mm I'm having lunch right now.. no new updates from Matt yet.

Hey GG :hyper: looking forward to your mad organizational skills today :up:

Hey GG :hyper: looking forward to your mad organizational skills today :up:

:lol: Thanks. Well I made sure I'm well rested today and I'll prepare a little better. This time, I SHALL go to the toilet well before the gig starts! :lol: What a nightmare that was!!!

:hmm: And perhaps something to drink would be nice.. I'll fill up a bottle with water or so..

And honestly, it's not much I did. Just smash together everything you guys provided me with!

Countdown: 6 hours and 30 minutes before u2 takes the stage!

i think its another 5:30 wake up for me again in the morning lol

i might have to go to bed soon... :hmm:

Even with broadband I can't refresh fast enough to keep up when they take to stage lol! It's a case of REFRESH and you're already five pages behind :lol:

Glad to no longer be a lurker though :hmm: Could get used to this blue madness!

:lol: Thanks. Well I made sure I'm well rested today and I'll prepare a little better. This time, I SHALL go to the toilet well before the gig starts! :lol: What a nightmare that was!!!

:hmm: And perhaps something to drink would be nice.. I'll fill up a bottle with water or so..

And honestly, it's not much I did. Just smash together everything you guys provided me with!

Countdown: 6 hours and 30 minutes before u2 takes the stage!

Take a portablle potty with you:wink:

@ Daisy: Yeah it was going with the speed of light.
Glad to see you not lurking ! Its great here! All the madness,

i get to be a part of this one today! i'm pretty pumped. :hyper:

edit: let's just say i'm telling my staff that i'm buried in projects all day today. :wink:

I hope they keep IALW. The performance Tuesday was amazing. It's in my top 10 and I'd love to hear it in Chicago.

First few hundred move closer to the entry again. 31 minutes ago
u2gigs.com twitter feed :) Yesterday they were allowed in around 4.25 IIRC, half an hour from now.

The other feeds aren't updating yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom