Barcelona II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this pace it gives my F5 button a chance to rest and I don't have to go back and read all the posts that I missed while typing this one

OMGZZZ....WILL U2 SUX TONITES 2???

I hope Edge is OK after Bono just lit him up verbally.

:wink:

I hope that Dallas doesn't have to fill in for Edge, y'know, in case Edge is still in a state of mental breakdown from being insulted by Bono the other night.

In all seriousnessssssss

hopefully some of the wrinkles that happened on opening night get ironed out a little more.

Also, don't lose your mind if U2 doesn't vary the setlist at all. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't change, as they will want to get comfortable with the show first.

I hope that Dallas doesn't have to fill in for Edge, y'know, in case Edge is still in a state of mental breakdown from being insulted by Bono the other night.

In 2005, Dallas threw the pick to the girl at the side of me who turned out ot be Mrs.Edge who then danced on stage :wave:

OH September how long must we wait for thee

In all seriousnessssssss

hopefully some of the wrinkles that happened on opening night get ironed out a little more.

Also, don't lose your mind if U2 doesn't vary the setlist at all. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't change, as they will want to get comfortable with the show first.

I hope they play the album version of Crazy not the dance version. If they want dance version play Discotheque

The Edge is having trouble catching fire. This explains why the Bono brought back TUF in hopes that Edge would remember how to be on fire.

Tonight we will hopefully once more say with confidence

:heart:The Edge is on fire:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom