Barcelona I Setlist Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find funny is that of the over 500 people in that thread - no one is really talking to each other.

Just blurts out about htings not working.

I remember sitting in the upper tier of Giants Stadium in 1987 with a voice recorder sitting on the concrete steps trying to tape the show on one of those mini casettes - and that was high tech.

We now have live video and audio streams from someone's mobile phone to locations around the planet.

Think about it - kind of crazy.

Crazy tonight.

In A Little While doesn't seem to get the crowd going that much, but at least we can hear Bono clear for a few minutes now. :lol:

:lol: from Neil McCormick's twitter page...

"#U2 I hope its a trick of the lights but Bono's hair dye looks as orange as his sunglasses. All these sfx, you'd think he could sort his ..."

Setlist(sofar):

1. Breathe
2. No Line on the Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Bono speech about Barcelona - Beautiful Day/possible unidentified snippet?
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Angel Of Harlem / Man In The Mirror (snippet) / Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (snippet)
8. In A Little While
9. Speech now - live link-up with the International Space Station of all things! - Unknown Caller

Not confirmed yet, UC, but I'm 99% sure. Holy crap this is cool!

That snippet of Can't Stop Till you get Enough had either Bono or Edge singing in falsetto and it sounded soooo good. It sounded like Edge at first. And at the end Bono did a harmonica solo like on The Vertigo tour.

In A Little While sounded pretty sweet too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom