Barcelona I Setlist Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So ready for this to get going..its been a day filled with nothing but U2. so many windows open trying to see what is going on. So can't wait until Chicago! What a perfect way to get this thing going being able experience it with so many people..such a cool community..every tour it seems to only get better.

wonder what she thinks you're doing in there?

1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif

I find it funny that I often click to go to the latest page of this thread and there's a new page by the time that it loads.

So I just read through this entire thread, since this is my first setlist party. I was a member here during Vertigo but I missed out on the setlist threads.

And now it looks like I'll sadly miss out on the tour opener too. I have to go out real soon and I won't be back for a couple of hours. The show will probably be done by then. Oh well, I'll try to catch tomorrow's concert.

An update from the other setlist party going on (Springsteen in Bern):

7:39

1. Badlands
2. No Surrender
3. She's The One
4. Outlaw Pete
5. Out In The Street
6. Working On A Dream
7. Seeds
8. Johnny 99
9. ATLANTIC CITY
Collecting signs to Raise Your Hand
10. Hungry Heart
11. I FOUGHT THE LAW
12. Downbound Train
13. Because The Night
14. Waitin' On A Sunny Day
15. The Promised Land
16. The River
17. Radio Nowhere
18. Lonesome Day
19. The Rising
20. Born To Run

Quote from Madonna's song "Hung Up" (a pretty bad song, but its lyrics works well right now):

"Time goes by...so slowly"

Hi everyone!:wave: Please tell me I'm not the only loser that seems to be getting a bit teary-eyed (the good kind) as we get closer to show time? How am I ever going to last until 9/20?

You're not. I do not even want to think how I'll be in 11 days. I'll probably end up in a sobbing mess after the gig. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom