Barcelona I Setlist Party (and show discussion & thoughts) Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
k...I've been trying to download the bootleg from U2start and I'm having some abnormal problems. I downloaded both parts, and everytime I extract part 1, it stops at Pride, telling me I need to download the second part, as it normally does, but I already have it, and Pride still won't extract! Also, they played Walk On, MLK, and Streets, and after downloading both parts, those 3 songs are missing....so frustrating. Any help is appreciated :)

Loving that string intro before Beautiful Day, full band I still haven't found from the very beginning is sweet too. Bono sounds like his enjoying himself so far.

k...I've been trying to download the bootleg from U2start and I'm having some abnormal problems. I downloaded both parts, and everytime I extract part 1, it stops at Pride, telling me I need to download the second part, as it normally does, but I already have it, and Pride still won't extract! Also, they played Walk On, MLK, and Streets, and after downloading both parts, those 3 songs are missing....so frustrating. Any help is appreciated :)

Same here

:wave: Mornin' guys.

Should I start the 2nd party thread with all the links again like this one? Since it's showday again it seems logical to go to a new thread I think?

Hi guys. Im germcevoy. Apologies if the video stream screwed up. I had did some small scale testing before heading to Barcelona and it worked flawlessly but my flixwagon account was getting hammered (2000 hits a minute trying to see the same thing) and there was only 1 open wi-fi network in a stadium full of near 100,000 people so god knows how many were using it. So it did turn out more of an immediate clip compilation rather than a live stream but I pointed and shot the video live and it told me it was broadcasting so. . . . I tried

Don't feel sorry man! We appreciate anything we get! :) It was great for as long as it lasted!

:mac: I'm almost past Zoots!

:huh:

I just found out today that the space chat is not live....a bit of a dissapointment after all the Zoo chats eh?

I wonder if we're gonna hear the same thing on a nightly base...

Hi guys. Im germcevoy. Apologies if the video stream screwed up. I had did some small scale testing before heading to Barcelona and it worked flawlessly but my flixwagon account was getting hammered (2000 hits a minute trying to see the same thing) and there was only 1 open wi-fi network in a stadium full of near 100,000 people so god knows how many were using it. So it did turn out more of an immediate clip compilation rather than a live stream but I pointed and shot the video live and it told me it was broadcasting so. . . . I tried

:applaud:You still provided us with snippets, and on occasion it did stream live which is pretty damn cool! So cheers for trying, especially first show of the tour - major :hyper:

the newspapers here say that the chat with Frank was not live, so I'm really curious what's gonna happen tonight..
I can't imagine Bono doing that same routine again :huh: (that would just be soo... fake ) :silent:

it would be a little embarrassing :uhoh: and awkward for those seeing multiple shows...

A newspaper saying something is fake? since when and how would a newspaper know if it was fake or not?

:wave: Mornin' guys.

Should I start the 2nd party thread with all the links again like this one? Since it's showday again it seems logical to go to a new thread I think?

Yeah thinking that too, and since you had all he links already i wont stop you:lol::wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom