Barcelona I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
The day has finally come.

The band have practised. The rehearsals have been done. The dress rehearsal has been played. Now it's time for opening night in Barcelona. U2 are finally on the road again, over 2.5 years after the Vertigo Tour finished.

You know what this means, people.

SETLIST PARTIES ARE BACK.

Matt and I will keep you up to speed on U2gigs.com and our Twitter, the U2Start guys will hopefully be Twittering to their account, and of course there are U2Eastlink and U2Tour.de and others.

Just now on the U2gigs Twitter, Matt has reported the band are soundchecking Vertigo - a song in which Edge seemingly had some guitar problems last night.

:hyper: :hyper:

So what time is it EST, Ax?

The band's meant to take the stage at 10pm Barcelona time, which is motherfucking 6am for us. :crack:

They began just a few minutes earlier than that for the dress rehearsal.

first setlist party of the tour, YAY!!!!!

what time do you recon it starts again AEST ax?

ok so 6 am lol

alrighty, 530 wake up it is then!

straight onto twitter for the feed yeah?

So, are you actually going to sleep tonight then?

Yeah, I'll probably go to bed around 10-10:30. That'll be enough sleep, and Matt's at the gig so he'll hold the fort on the U2gigs Twitter. I'll show up in time to get a mainpage article set for the start of the concert.

Yeah, I'll probably go to bed around 10-10:30. That'll be enough sleep, and Matt's at the gig so he'll hold the fort on the U2gigs Twitter. I'll show up in time to get a mainpage article set for the start of the concert.

As I said before, you're crazy. :wink:

:lol: But it's damn well appreciated!!!

No idea if the U2Start crew will be able to get their video feed to work - I hope they can.

As for me, I expect to have text updates, not sure on audio as we're concerned about battery power and things.

No idea if the U2Start crew will be able to get their video feed to work - I hope they can.

As for me, I expect to have text updates, not sure on audio as we're concerned about battery power and things.

:lol: And the shitloads of money that would cost???

Text updates sounds good to me, wouldn't want Matthias to be unable to enjoy the show!

:wave: still new to actually posting over here, but major lurker and having never been to a u2 gig but been a fan since just before vertigo tour - really looking forward to being part of the party :hyper:

OH and One advice for the newcomers!

Put this page in a different tab, and browse Interference in another. It's the only way to properly keep track! :lol: And be nice to your F5 button!

OH and One advice for the newcomers!

Put this page in a different tab, and browse Interference in another. It's the only way to properly keep track! :lol: And be nice to your F5 button!

:lol:

Great Advice four the newbies!!!

Just out of interest do we have any feedback from last night's rehearsal? What was the overall feel of the show etc? Lights? Sound quality?

Just wondered how our Interferences/U2start/U2gigs guys got on??? :hmm:

How many minutes until liftoff?

4830_642259489858_18706662_37606527_7991639_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom