Barcelona I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

While you guys have fun, I'll be at an oral surgeon's office having my wisdom teeth pulled out. But I'll be back in time for the show (that is, depending on my level of pain/sanity).

We're almost there! :hyper: Too bad i'll still be sleeping then, then off to school for me. :wink:

So i'll probably check out the final result of the opening night tomorrow night or the night after.

We're almost there! :hyper: Too bad i'll still be sleeping then, then off to school for me. :wink:

So i'll probably check out the final result of the opening night tomorrow night or the night after.

When school was in session for me during the NLOTH leak period, I would be on Intereference whenever I had a computer in front of me or could safely use my cellphone in class.

ok i think its bed time, 11 pm.... gotta get up at 5:30 after all for a certain gig :D

goodnight! see you all when i wake up!

When school was in session for me during the NLOTH leak period, I would be on Intereference whenever I had a computer in front of me or could safely use my cellphone in class.

Aren't you lucky. Chatrooms are blocked on my schools internet system, and I probably won't be involved in any computer related activities tomorrow. :wink:

I'll be up at 5:30am, jesus christ.

Good to see Ax is taking one for the team. I will be asleep, thank non-specific Deity. Not even Bono will get me out of bed at 6.00 am on a work day, especially not on my birthday :wink:

However, if he turned up in person...... :pLEBAmoment:

How many get into the inner circle? I thought I saw 1000 somewhere but I cant remember. I also saw that the first 400 get to go in 10 minutes before everyone...is this right? If so it pays to be early...

Night everybody... Ill be in just before 6am. Have fun filling in the hours! And John, Rosebud, and my other bro's n bud's who've never been in a setlist party,, ENJOY!!!:wave::wave::wave::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom