Baltimore Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I heard there are 2 possible streams for tonight. Am hoping U2radio will mirror it if there is one. That site works best for me so far.

I feel so special because I set my phone up for twitter and it's just a plain ol' flip phone. I am not a tech geek, obviously. :reject:

So I've been listening to AB to warm up for the show tonight, and chuckled that they played half the album - now, boys, turn around and play the OTHER half... Zoo Station, WGRYWH, So Cruel, TTTYAATW, Acrobat, LIB... :drool:

Can someone post a link to the Florence setlist? the image wasn't loading for me.

So I've been listening to AB to warm up for the show tonight, and chuckled that they played half the album - now, boys, turn around and play the OTHER half... Zoo Station, WGRYWH, So Cruel, TTTYAATW, Acrobat, LIB... :drool:

Can someone post a link to the Florence setlist? the image wasn't loading for me.

Acrobat wont be played for a very long time, Bono said it was a hard song to play live :shrug:

the key to getting the setlist before the show is to make nice with the outer rail pit cameraman with the muse jacket. that's what alma did.

i like these 6pm starts. i can be in bed by 815.

sucks for our friends at the show who have to work tomorrow

To which I say

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9xTpxW0l1hQ?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9xTpxW0l1hQ?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

you can say that again!

sorta off topic: hmm... how does the youtuube embedding work? I'm not seeing anything in the FAQ but I know I've seen people embed movies in posts before. Maybe I'm just having a brain spasm this evening...

My brother and his GF are going to the show. Is it true they are not letting purses in? I can tell them to go put hers in the hotel room if this is so...

That's for the East Lansing show. Baltimore isn't nearly as stupid.

:applaud: WIN.

I am seriously going to send editorials to all the major Lansing newspapers as well as the MSU campus newspaper regarding this "policy".
All they are doing is profiling U2 concert-goers. Because this is a brand-new policy that will be enforced for the first time on Sunday (and most likely disappear Monday morning.)

If we'd known about this sooner (aka before this week), we'd have traded our MI tix for Baltimore ones and driven to Baltimore instead. I'm taking a 5 yr old and they expect me to go in without a purse. Clearly, a MAN with NO KIDS wrote that policy. :huh:

is there a live stream? i'll tune in at 8.45pm local time to hear the band coming on stage! Live stream, please! :D

I thought you were a night owl these days! :wave:

i'm going on a week straight of staying up late. it's really starting to get to me. especially after lunch.

the last couple of nights were for uploading the videos and pictures. tonight may be the night i just crash out

i'm going on a week straight of staying up late. it's really starting to get to me. especially after lunch.

the last couple of nights were for uploading the videos and pictures. tonight may be the night i just crash out

I hope you do crash out tonight. I just woke up from an hour nap. It felt so nice to come home and not have any plans other than to nap. I was also able to get some really good sleep last night. :yawn: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom