Auckland I - New Zooland Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gee I wonder if they're going to play I Still Haven't Found next....:|

thats good, hope you have a great Thankgiving, yes im well just need to be sleeping, but not too tired right now,lol
Thanks, you too :D

I have literally no money to spend on Black Friday now since I got a few people gifts early, but I have SO MUCH FUN going. I find the entire thing hilarious, and I my family all goes together, and it's just a fun experience for me.

I have one of those crazy people stories to share though. A few years ago, my sister was trying to get a toy for our little brother, and an adult woman in like her 40s spun around and punched my sister in the face! Brittany was quite stunned by the situation, but we laugh about it now, because it was just so insane. We don't usually have people like that around here because its a fairly small city and most of the deals usually don't completely sell out until the end of the shopping day.

:ohmy:! I've never had an experience like that! There's usually nothing big I'm looking for, but I go just to do it too. My friends and I crack each other up the whole morning when we get super slaphappy :giggle:

I have literally no money to spend on Black Friday now since I got a few people gifts early, but I have SO MUCH FUN going. I find the entire thing hilarious, and I my family all goes together, and it's just a fun experience for me.

I have one of those crazy people stories to share though. A few years ago, my sister was trying to get a toy for our little brother, and an adult woman in like her 40s spun around and punched my sister in the face! Brittany was quite stunned by the situation, but we laugh about it now, because it was just so insane. We don't usually have people like that around here because its a fairly small city and most of the deals usually don't completely sell out until the end of the shopping day.

oh gosh, i hope she didnt get hurt badly:) some folks are nuts about getting that special deal though

:ohmy:! I've never had an experience like that! There's usually nothing big I'm looking for, but I go just to do it too. My friends and I crack each other up the whole morning when we get super slaphappy :giggle:

That's pretty much why I go. There's so many crazy people out, it's fun people-watching.

I get the feeling the story behind the bouncing squirrel is something I'm sure I don't want to know.... :uhoh:

This is why I didn't ask :lol:

39yrth

LIFELONG loser, thank you. I didn't ride out years of U2 album promotion and lies to be called a bandwagon loser, thank you.

:lol: priorities :heart:

I get the feeling the story behind the bouncing squirrel is something I'm sure I don't want to know.... :uhoh:

:giggle: Ele is a gem and a staple of the set list parties of the last two legs . . . and if you watch closely, she bounces in time to the song :love:

Since no one else on the board knows what you're referencing, I'll share that story too.

I lied when I said that stuff never happens, because about 5 years ago, my step-dad was trying to get my sister the giant-ass Care Bear stuffed animals, and some old lady beat him over the head with her cane trying to beat him to them. :lol:.

years ago i was looking for a cabbage patch doll for someone and got picked up by both arms, by people getting past me to get to the display, glad they didnt run me over,lol

I don't see that Zoo360 :shrug:

Setlist:
1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day
3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. Until The End of the World
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

(with Bono talking prior to the song)