Athens Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think we've been wondering if they are putting that recording notice up at all the shows now. :hmm: It's been up at at least a few this leg so far.

My Greek friend is there today, already put my phone to silent mode, cause i would just throw it outta window (or through it) when she calls me and hearing the concert goin on :hug:

*limps back into thread*

:madwife: @ Steve for the Acrobat tease (although, in my defense, I did question that validity of that post... that's what this --> :eyebrow: was about)

:hugs: @ Diana for offering to txt the set list. I appreciate it, but that's more work for you & it wouldn't be the same as being here. :(

:cheer: @ Lila for being back in business! :up:

:wave: @ Cori, CK, PR, Wild Honey, Gav, everyone else. Enjoy the show!

And tell Nic when she gets here that I'm loving the leather, I'm just doing it under the radar today! :wink:

:wave: :kiss:

I saw most things. :) Outer rail is the best view, but front rail provides a sort of 'hanging-out-with-U2-in-their-living-room' feel. I spent a lot of time flirting with Adam. :love:

naturally

hey there romi

*limps back into thread*

:madwife: @ Steve for the Acrobat tease (although, in my defense, I did question that validity of that post... that's what this --> :eyebrow: was about)

:hugs: @ Diana for offering to txt the set list. I appreciate it, but that's more work for you & it wouldn't be the same as being here.

:cheer: @ Lila for being back in business! :up:

:wave: @ Cori, CK, PR, Wild Honey, Gav, everyone else. Enjoy the show!

And tell Nic when she gets here that I'm loving the leather, I'm just doing it under the radar today! :wink:

:wave: howdy chick

< not entirely sure how many days till I finally clap eyes on all that leather loveliness, but I do know the very idea of seeing them THIS year is filling me with all sorts of happiness :loveshower:

Just read in the news, that it's a serious earthquake, but no tsunami warning. hope no one is hurt.

yikes . . . I hope that too . . . I know I'm a ways from NZ, but considerably closer than most of you lovelies :giggle: . . . and it is LASHING rain and HOWLING wind right now here so I can only imagine what is going on over there :(

Back
Top Bottom