Arlington Setlist Party - 12 Oct 09!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the rumor mill...actually from the Peeling Off those dollar bills thread. The rest of the dates are

2010 dates
Seattle June 19
Oakland June 22
San Diego June 25
Denver June 28
Minneapolis July 1
Green Bay July 3
Cleveland July 6
Detroit/East Lansing July 8
St. Louis July 10
Miami July 13
Philadelphia July 20
East Rutherford July 24 and 25

Kind of coincides with what my truck driver friend??? told me in Tampa...after Vancouver they are packing the trucks up for Mexico, which they are supposed to play in late May.

*runs to plan road trip....

Seattle, Oakland, San Diego, Detriot, Cleveland, Philly, East Rutherford are looking good for me. Maybe Miami

Seattle, Oakland, San Diego, Detriot, Cleveland, Philly, East Rutherford are looking good for me. Maybe Miami

looking forward to showing you around San Francisco:hug: But don't hold your breathe on those dates. They are the exact same dates that were remoured back last March, before anything was finalized. Bay Area June 15 or 17. well, or 14 or 18...... but you get my drift

I could very well be moving to Texas next summer. However, I might be able to make the Philly date, depending on how late in July it winds up being.

No more Canadian dates? I hope there will at least be a few
I guess these are only the US dates as I know for sure they're playing Mexico City end of May. And since the US dates do not appear to start until June 19th (but I'm also sure there will be a few more dates added to this...maybe Miami 1 & 2 (hopefully) maybe the Canadian dates will be fit in b/w Mexico and US.

looking forward to showing you around San Francisco:hug: But don't hold your breathe on those dates. They are the exact same dates that were remoured back last March, before anything was finalized. Bay Area June 15 or 17. well, or 14 or 18...... but you get my drift

I've been to SF twice, but not since 1997. Definitly have to do some sightseeing. Alma may come too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom