Anaheim Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mirrorballman

Refugee
Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and ..... ?
ah...the privilege of opening one. :cute: With great power comes great responsibility.

Crew is currently soundchecking and there have been some AWESOME ones, but remember: only crew unfortunately.

The Electric Co, If You Wear That Velvet Dress, UTEOTW, AIWIY, COBL, an unknown drum beat, Zooropa, The Fly and something acoustic

How AWESOME would the first song be in the #2 spot? :drool:

ah...the privilege of opening one. :cute: With great power comes great responsibility.

Crew is currently soundchecking and there have been some AWESOME ones, but remember: only crew unfortunately.

The Electric Co, If You Wear That Velvet Dress, UTEOTW, AIWIY, COBL, an unknown drum beat, Zooropa, The Fly and something acoustic

How AWESOME would the first song be in the #2 spot? :drool:

:wave: I love how the crew soundchecks interesting numbers. Tonight we should see another static setlist unless they just crank out a surprise, or they'll save the surprise for tomorrow's show.

Oh and that second song in the #2 spot - :drool: I'll be back later.

Very cool wristbands in Anaheim!

anaheimwristbands.png

Photo credit : Lila !!!

plus, i swear bitching is at an all-time low here where the set's concerned. but i'm probably just floating round here blissfully unaware :)

OMG the wait is finally over! So nice being back home in Anaheim. Hopefully there is a surprise tonight, but even if it doesn't happen I'm doing GA tomorrow so they can save it for N#2 also. :wink:

N#1 : EBTTRT -> IWF
N#2 : The Fly -> TEC
:drool: i wish

They let us in about 15 minutes ago. Kinda crazy. On back rail on edges side. Not where I usually like to be. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom