Anaheim Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lucky you. My wife barely tolerates them. My son doesn't like when she goes with us, calls it a buzzkill. My son was 11 when I first took him to see them in Lexington. I'll never forget his smile when they played BD and how he was bouncing at his knees to IWF.

Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anaheim, California - June 17, 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity
1) Even Better Than The Real Thing
2) I Will Follow
3) Get On Your Boots
4) Magnificent
5) Mysterious Ways
6) Elevation
7) Until The End Of The World

Can't wait to see #1 and #7 LIVE. 11 more days for my show! :hyper:

prbiker15 said:

INTRO - Space Oddity
2) I Will Follow
3) Get On Your Boots
4) Magnificent
5) Mysterious Ways
6) Elevation

Can't wait to see #1 and #7 LIVE. 11 more days for my show! :hyper:

11 more!!!!!!!!!

No, no, no. I was wondering if anyone here has seen him live. I got tickets to see him in Cincy in August and I was wondering how the audio was at his shows.

Lucky you. My wife barely tolerates them. My son doesn't like when she goes with us, calls it a buzzkill. My son was 11 when I first took him to see them in Lexington. I'll never forget his smile when they played BD and how he was bouncing at his knees to IWF.

My son is the buzzkill. We are leaving him at home this time. :D

No, no, no. I was wondering if anyone here has seen him live. I got tickets to see him in Cincy in August and I was wondering how the audio was at his shows.

Oh. I was very close to seeing him live when he came to Puerto Rico last year, but it was on a Monday and ticket prices were $55-$390. :grumpy: You're lucky.
I think U2 fans are the only fans that stream shows and have setlist parties, but I don't know.

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudas!

UUhCu.gif

jd45177 said:

I saw him last year, and it was one of the high lights of my life!!! The audio was ok I was sitting very high up, but that man plays for 3 hours! He did not take one sip of water. Remember Paul is 68

Amazing!!!

I saw him last year, and it was one of the high lights of my life!!! The audio was ok I was sitting very high up, but that man plays for 3 hours! He did not take one sip of water

Amazing!!!

You're lucky too. :wink: In the other hand, Bono must be speechifying or it's the end of UTEOTW.

My son is the buzzkill. We are leaving him at home this time. :D

Well we took our little guy to the R&R HoF last August (he was 4 at the time), and he sat through U2:3D not once, but twice! He was rocking out!!! I can't wait to take my mini-band member to MI!

(I blame myself for his young rockstar tendencies...I was 8 1/2 months preggo when I saw U2 in Pittsburgh during Vertigo. :lol: )

I watched the stream of Arcade Fire last weekend at Bonnaroo and they had a facebook chat going on their website. Was really pretty good. I'd like to see a U2 setlist party done that way, I think it would be much nicer. Only problem would be the graphics ppl post though.

Well we took our little guy to the R&R HoF last August (he was 4 at the time), and he sat through U2:3D not once, but twice! He was rocking out!!! I can't wait to take my mini-band member to MI!

(I blame myself for his young rockstar tendencies...I was 8 1/2 months preggo when I saw U2 in Pittsburgh during Vertigo. :lol: )
I was at the Pittsburgh show! I took a friend that wasn't a fan...I'll never do that again.

INTRO - Space Oddity
2) I Will Follow
3) Get On Your Boots
4) Magnificent
5) Mysterious Ways
6) Elevation
8) Happy Birthday (to Paul McGuinness)
9) All I Want Is You

Happy Birthday to Paul McGuinne$$! :wink: