Anaheim Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The people in Raleigh didn't. The Interstate was backed up for miles and people abandoned their cars on the side of the road to get to the show. Many people never made it.

Bono even mentioned the traffic jam in Beautiful Day - "The traffic is stuck, and you're not moving anywhere, that's for sure."

We're planning on leaving at 5am and hoping for arrival between 11am and noon. And that is with us having seats!

I have seats too and I'm planning on being there at 4 or 5. We arrived at the Raleigh show at 5 and had no problem. But pity the people that thought they could get there at 7 and waltz right in.

Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anaheim, California - June 17, 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity
1) Even Better Than The Real Thing
2) I Will Follow
3) Get On Your Boots
4) Magnificent

OK - occasional canned applause is all I'm getting from the U2 radio.com feed. Anyone getting anything else?

steve_madden_boots.jpg

Shorthand for GOYB? XD

I have seats too and I'm planning on being there at 4 or 5. We arrived at the Raleigh show at 5 and had no problem. But pity the people that thought they could get there at 7 and waltz right in.

Well, we're taking our 5 yr old son and are hoping to get to see the caravan arrive...I would LOVE to see my little guy's reaction to getting to see Bono & co up close! Hubby & I camped out in Tampa for SUV arrival so here's hoping we have good luck in MI!

INTRO - Space Oddity
2) I Will Follow
3) Get On Your Boots
4) Magnificent
5) Mysterious Ways

Well, we're taking our 5 yr old son and are hoping to get to see the caravan arrive...I would LOVE to see my little guy's reaction to getting to see Bono & co up close! Hubby & I camped out in Tampa for SUV arrival so here's hoping we have good luck in MI!

Ahhh, I did that in Cleveland. My son and I stood for 1-1/2 hours in December and the wife got pretty upset so we left. I was told Bono showed up 10 mins later.

INTRO - Space Oddity
2) I Will Follow
3) Get On Your Boots
4) Magnificent
5) Mysterious Ways
6) Elevation

Ahhh, I did that in Cleveland. My son and I stood for 1-1/2 hours in December and the wife got pretty upset so we left. I was told Bono showed up 10 mins later.

I'd have told her that you'd see her later! :lol:

I'm so glad that I married a U2 fan who understands (most of the time) my insanity. He even made me my Mrs. Clayton hat!

And he's totally on board with camping out w/the little one. He wants our son to see the band even more than I do, lol!

ClaytonsKitten said:
I'd have told her that you'd see her later! :lol:

I'm so glad that I married a U2 fan who understands (most of the time) my insanity. He even made me my Mrs. Clayton hat!

And he's totally on board with camping out w/the little one. He wants our son to see the band even more than I do, lol!

Are you camping out in miami?

Back
Top Bottom