Anaheim Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The wave has been going on at Angel Stadium.

scaled.php

TIME won't leave me as I am...:love:

Hi everyone! Another GA clusterfuck tonight.:crack: Hopefully Interferencers still got some good spots!

The rent-a-cop security clearly has no clue how to handle a massive crowd like our U2 ones.

I feel sorry for the MI crowd - they're not letting anyone queue until 3pm. We're already forming back-up plans to camp out for band arrival. I want my little boy to be able to wave to Bono!!!

:applaud::applaud::applaud:

I love how you made Adam Tinky-Winky. That really is a good fit.

(Yes, I had kids that would watch that show, tubby-custard and all.)

How could I NOT make Adam Tinky-Winky? I mean, really now... :shifty:

And I've been through the Teletubbies phase as well, back when I would babysit and also as a parent. We still have a couple Teletubby VHS tapes around here...:shh:

How could I NOT make Adam Tinky-Winky? I mean, really now... :shifty:

And I've been through the Teletubbies phase as well, back when I would babysit and also as a parent. We still have a couple Teletubby VHS tapes around here...:shh:

I actually liked those movie things they sometimes did near the end. The animals going by 2X2, and the ship in the water. And the bunnies running around. They were always cute.

I suspect Lansing is going to be like Raleigh. Massive traffic jams and security people that look like deer caught in headlights. At least no alcohol, won't have to deal with drunken assholes.

Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anaheim, California - June 17, 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity
1) Even Better Than The Real Thing

I suspect Lansing is going to be like Raleigh. Massive traffic jams and security people that look like deer caught in headlights. At least no alcohol, won't have to deal with drunken assholes.

That stadium has no clue what they are in for. :lol:
We're planning on a super-early arrival even though we have seats bc we want to hopefully catch band arrivals plus I am NOT dealing with traffic issues after a 6 hr drive. (We're coming in from Youngstown, OH).

INTRO - Space Oddity
2) I Will Follow

It seems so weird without Lila here! I hope she is having a fabulous time!:D

I was at that Raleigh show. I was so glad we got there early and didn't get stuck in traffic. I heard about it after the show the next day and I was relieved. I heard people left their cars on the road and ran to the stadium! I'd be pissed for sure!

INTRO - Space Oddity
2) I Will Follow
3) Get On Your Boots

Come on, FEED...:sad:

That stadium has no clue what they are in for. :lol:
The people in Raleigh didn't. The Interstate was backed up for miles and people abandoned their cars on the side of the road to get to the show. Many people never made it.

Bono even mentioned the traffic jam in Beautiful Day - "The traffic is stuck, and you're not moving anywhere, that's for sure."

Back
Top Bottom