Anaheim II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eykiwcopyew9.jpg

The fact that I haven't heard an alternate #2 spot being rehearsed today (NYD / OOC) - gets me excited, but who knows what will happen. I think the band didn't soundcheck today after all so we shall see. I'll be surprised if they don't play UV tonight (which I doubt it!) but all-in-all it should be another great night. :hyper:

Checking in from a Jimmy Buffett show. I'll accept your condolences. I might make the party since I'll be stuck in this parking lot for-freaking-ever. Awesome. It's Margaritaville. Shoot me now.

Posted what's below on the other thread but whatever...love the tags BTW.

The fact that I haven't heard an alternate #2 spot being rehearsed today (NYD / OOC) - gets me excited, but who knows what will happen. I think the band didn't soundcheck today after all so we shall see. I'll be surprised if they don't play UV tonight (which I doubt it!) but all-in-all it should be another great night. :hyper:

Checking in from a Jimmy Buffett show. I'll accept your condolences. I might make the party since I'll be stuck in this parking lot for-freaking-ever. Awesome. It's Margaritaville. Shoot me now.

hahaha you're a grandma or a fratboy

My guitar teacher and I were talking about how Jimmy Buffet sucks ass yesterday!:lol: I feel sorry for you.

"Cheeseburger in paradise"

theedgeu2 said:
My guitar teacher and I were talking about how Jimmy Buffet sucks ass yesterday!:lol: I feel sorry for you.

"Cheeseburger in paradise"

My husband is the fan. I am all set with this. I have less than an hour to go. I could use your vibes and well wishes.

Walking over to the stadium now from my hotel. Anyone expecting any kind of tribute for Clarence Clemons tonight?

I think we'll see something related to "I like to dedicate this next song to.." or something like that.

And RIP, a great saxophonist from the E Street Band. :(

Yeah I heard they're going to wheel the body out on stage

:lol: Wake Up Dead Man? :shifty:

theedgeu2 said:
Oops I guess that came across as my thinking you were the fan.:reject: Anyway I am sorry you have to suffer through. Hopefully your ears won't bleed.:crack: Hope the torture will be over before you know it. :therethere:

This is my penence for dragging him to Montreal. Oh so many drunk people. I'm too sober for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom