Amsterdam Setlist Party Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drowning Man snip? Wow, I'm going to have to listen to this bootleg all the way through to the very end! :D (Not that I wouldn't anyway.)

Wow, Bad after Streets is insane. I just wish they would drop One and WOWY altogether and keep it this way.

I just wish they would drop One and WOWY altogether and keep it this way.
You're either kidding or you're stupid. Those are two of their three most popular and well-known songs (along with Pride). They're never getting dropped.

I think Dublin will get it all. Three shows, that's amazing.

Can't wait for my next show in two weeks. I wouldn't mind this setlist.

I think Dublin will get it all. Three shows, that's amazing.

Theoretically there is a good chance for some surprises. But let's see, if the weather (bad forecast!) allows this to happen, if there will be static setlists because of a DVD shoot – and if the band feels up to do so ...

I choose to believe The Edge is taking the pics and having someone else upload in some cases.

Tonights Setlist

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. Elevation
7. Desire/ Billie Jean(Snippet)/ Don't Stop Till You Get Enough(Snippet)
8. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
9. One
10. Until The End Of The World/ Break On Through(Snippet)
11. City Of Blinding Lights
12. Vertigo
13. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight(Remix)
14. Sunday Bloody Sunday/ Rock The Casbah(Snippet)
15. Pride(In The Name Of Love)
16. MLK
17. Walk On/ You'll Never Walk Alone
18. Where The Streets Have No Name/40(Snippet)
19. Bad/ Fool To Cry(Snippet)/40(Snippet)

Encore

20. Ultraviolet(Light My Way)
21. With or Without You
22. Moment Of Surrender/ Drowning Man(Snippet)

Theoretically there is a good chance for some surprises. But let's se, if the weather (bad forecast!) allows this to happen, if there will be static setlists because of a DVD shoot – and if the band feels up to do so ...

There will never be a static setlist for the three Dublin shows. U2 knows that and the fans now it. And since when is bad weather a problem at a U2 show? Especially in Ireland?

There will never be a static setlist for the three Dublin shows. U2 knows that and the fans now it. And since when is bad weather a problem at a U2 show? Especially in Ireland?
Forecast calls for a snippet of Rain.

As I said: Let's see. What we do know: Amsterdam 2 was great, and there is still a lot possible ...:wave:

wow. awesome setlist for sure! i'd like to see the band drop Desire and Stuck for UC and UF, otherwise, pretty flawless setlist.

by the way, if any of you actually think that because of tonight, U2 will never play UC and UF again, please pm me, and i'll send you my home address so you can come over and get punched in the neck.

Back
Top Bottom