Amsterdam II - Set List party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is 1000 mikes active today-

-- i don't see anything on there?

they say they have sombody streaming there again today, just dont know what and when , and i still dont know why someone with a flat rate doesnt stream it all, maybe 1000 mikes simply doesnt allow it

is 1000 mikes active today-

-- i don't see anything on there?

I had hoped for sound for tonight, but like yesterday the site says that nothing is planned for the time being.

Lets hope it's just the text from yesterday and we'll get some sound, especially if they play DM :drool:

Clips or the whole thing? And where on the site would I find it. I don't speak/read German :)

We have liftoff!

all the pics and audio for 1000 mikes and qik vids are highlighted in red the rest is german waffle between ppl at the show and the light blue is ppl waffling who want to be there

Clips or the whole thing? And where on the site would I find it. I don't speak/read German :)

We have liftoff!

It compiles things like twitter & qik feeds as they
are all posted at from various sites. I think
Headache posted just above my last post
about it - that post makes more sense then mine :lol:

I am very excited about tonight. How many of the rehearsed songs are they gonna play?

It compiles things like twitter & qik feeds as they
are all posted at from various sites. I think
Headache posted just above my last post
about it - that post makes more sense then mine :lol:

:lol: . . .too many of these already huh :laugh: :wave:

pineapple-cooler-FARMF0507-de.jpg

Has there been a time when Mikes has be able to send a live feed a whole show?

not the whole show and I dont know why the website has no restrictions on what you send and how long, i did start a thread and asked you americans to check it out to broadcast some of your shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom