Amsterdam 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
114001_main.jpg

:|

My Aunt and her husband are going to Dublin 3 show!! I was eating lunch with them for my cousin's birthday and they were talking about how they were going to Dublin in 2 weeks. I then looked up my phone the Dublin dates and U2 was playing on the day they arrive. They were excited to hear and bought tickets online that night. They have no idea how lucky they are :drool:

I think 11 'O Clock Tick Tock makes perfect sense to add to the set. They don't have anything pre-War currently and it's always awesome live. I hope they play it!

Hey all. Sitting up in section 413 now behind the Claw. Balcony is incredibly steep here and nearly hangs over the stage--what a view!!--anyone who has second thoughts about grabbing rear seats shouldn't worry for a second!!

Snow Patrol were a great opening act and were clealy thrilled to be playing for an energetic crowd. One of the rear sections gave them an extended standing O as they left the stage.

The lighting boys are heading up the riggings and the covers on the ramps to the arc are being unveiled.

Can't wait for this one to start, will write a nice long review in the "tour reviews" section later tonight.

Have a great setlist party, everyone!!

If anyone else is doing GA tomorrow PM me and we'll make a day of it!

we have those fries here, they are covered in cheese and chili:), and they are delicious:up:

Hey all. Sitting up in section 413 now behind the Claw. Balcony is incredibly steep here and nearly hangs over the stage--what a view!!--anyone who has second thoughts about grabbing rear seats shouldn't worry for a second!!

Snow Patrol were a great opening act and were clealy thrilled to be playing for an energetic crowd. One of the rear sections gave them an extended standing O as they left the stage.

The lighting boys are heading up the riggings and the covers on the ramps to the arc are being unveiled.

Can't wait for this one to start, will write a nice long review in the "tour reviews" section later tonight.

lucky lucky you . . . have a blast :hug: :hyper:

Have an amazing time! :hyper:

Have an awesome time :wave:

Also...

They're playing INDOORS today as the roof is closed!! The first "arena" show of the tour. The place alright has a haze hanging over it (pardon the Amsterdam puns)...I can only imagine the effect the fog machines will have tonight when there's no wind to blow it all away..!!!

:wave: I wonder if we'll get any set list surprised today? I have heard of those animal fries, had no idea what they were, though. Interference is fun and educational!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom