Amsterdam 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I just checked the setlist for Berlin and it looks like they DID play Ultraviolet -- I had it in my head that it had been dropped, based on a wrong setlist posted earlier... *phew* lol
I think it's a staple. Well if they play UF and Ultraviolet tomorrow night, I'm a happy man:D

I don't mind the Elevation Tour version. Was a great opener, but the Vertigo version was just Bono singing over Edges riff :huh:

:wave:

will be in and out a bit this fine sydney morning (gotta get self and kidlets ready for work day :( ) but will kick off pre show celebrations with this

GetImage.aspx

(raspberry brownie and icecream pizza :lol: )

and these

rasberry-main_Full.jpg

hopefully Mike will come and play today too . . . magnificent as an opener would be fantastic :yes:

Hey everyone! :wave:

Whoa, they rehearsed 11 O'Clock Tick Tock? Seriously? :ohmy:

And I agree about the Elevation thing...I love love love the Elevation way of playing it (especially the mix they used). There's so much energy and power in that song played full-on. The really, really, reeeeeeeeally extended intro version they played on Vertigo made be want to punch them in the face for some reason.

And I agree about the Elevation thing...I love love love the Elevation way of playing it (especially the mix they used). There's so much energy and power in that song played full-on. The really, really, reeeeeeeeally extended intro version they played on Vertigo made be want to punch them in the face for some reason.

:wave: and ditto :)

off to have a quick shower . . . I've got time right :D

It was like delayed excitement. Just when you were expecting the guitar to kick in, they pulled back.

But Elevation live is awesome...I think it would be a great addition to the set list.

:wave:

will be in and out a bit this fine sydney morning (gotta get self and kidlets ready for work day :( ) but will kick off pre show celebrations with this

GetImage.aspx

(raspberry brownie and icecream pizza :lol: )

and these

rasberry-main_Full.jpg

hopefully Mike will come and play today too . . . magnificent as an opener would be fantastic :yes:

Om nom nom. :drool:

I'm having a turkey and swiss sandwich with a diet coke, but that looks much better.

I make a watermelon eat-drink thingie:
with water melon chunks (no!) , ginger ale, and some lime juice! :drool:

Now if I wanted to make it alcohalic -
I'd probably add some Champagne :drool::love::drool:

:D

yes please :drool:

Helllo, hello!

(That sounded so 2005)

renaissance man :)

11 o clock tick tock!? :hyper: I hope so!

:yes:

Hey Guys, I'll be in and out of here today. Have fun :wave:

:wave: (love the new hair by the way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom