24th of July - U2 GO HOME setlist party **NO SPOILERS**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCKING HORRIBLE DAY AT WORK

(((pulls up to bar, lays cash on table and asks for a bottle of whiskey and a pint of Guinesss)))

If they were to play Unforgettable Fire tonight - it would be great

If there were to play Unforgettable Fire and bad tonight it would be off the hook

If they were to play Unforgettable Fire, Bad, and A Sort of Homecoming (even a snippet) I think the earth may very well implode.

:wave:

OMG TUF, Bad, and ASOH in one night :drool:

I would love to hear A Sort of Homecoming and ES :up:

(Sorry for the agreeable posts...I'm tired from lack of sleep :yawn: )

Aww take a little nap before showtime :hug:

Yfrog - invalidmarkupvalidationop0.jpg - Uploaded by u2gigs

Listening to Bad from A'dam 2 :love:

I'm hoping for implosion ouizy. :hug:
jack-daniels-single-barrel-lg.jpg

FUCKING HORRIBLE DAY AT WORK

(((pulls up to bar, lays cash on table and asks for a bottle of whiskey and a pint of Guinesss)))

If they were to play Unforgettable Fire tonight - it would be great

If there were to play Unforgettable Fire and bad tonight it would be off the hook

If they were to play Unforgettable Fire, Bad, and A Sort of Homecoming (even a snippet) I think the earth may very well implode.

:wave:

if your last wish were to come through I think I would explode too!!!

Guinness.jpg

Jameson_1780_Whiskey.jpg

Cheers :D

er . . . stupid question . . .its around 7.30pm in Dublin right . . .the boys should be on stage in about an hour???

If I don't pack soon the only explosion I'll be hearing is my husband (cuz I promised I'd get the packing done before I sit down here in blue land and get lost for a couple of hours :giggle: ) . . .back soonish :)

I'm sorry if I'm sounding mean here....but I'll think about taking one AFTER the show is over....I really don't want to miss anything :wink:

But thanks for your concern :hug:

You're not sounding mean at all :hug:
I wouldn't wanna miss anything either, even though I gotta go to work soon and miss practically the whole show:wink:

er . . . stupid question . . .its around 7.30pm in Dublin right . . .the boys should be on stage in about an hour???

If I don't pack soon the only explosion I'll be hearing is my husband (cuz I promised I'd get the packing done before I sit down here in blue land and get lost for a couple of hours :giggle: ) . . .back soonish :)

See u soon Purple :wave:

Back again, I Clicked this away while Drawing mister Mullen jr. As time lapse...

did you see the setlist in advance?

you're probably right, but there was an issue on tuesday with someone posting the setlist and spoiling things for everyone.

Haven't had time to read back on the forum as I just arrived back yesterday afternoon.

But am interested to know how the entire setlist was available for A'dam 2?
Did someone in the front row take a pic and twit pic it?

Haven't had time to read back on the forum as I just arrived back yesterday afternoon.

But am interested to know how the entire setlist was available for A'dam 2?
Did someone in the front row take a pic and twit pic it?

somebody posted it because it was apparently available to see all over the staduim

The camera team has setlists hanging next to them, people in the crowd can see them, so I think thats where they took a photo from.
Tip for those who want a setlist: Just ask the cameraman

Just quickly checking in... have a good show today! Hope the audio and video links work better.

And I hope that they play a song that hasn't been dusted off yet. It is my guess that all three rub-dub-Dublin shows might have a few extra nuggets - Dublin # 3 in particular.

As for today I am off to Orange County to help setup, as I am playing Dallas Schoo tonight for Joshua Trees show at the OC Fair.

Hope that any folks in So. Cal can make it out. Show starts around 8:00pm Check U2 - The Joshua Tree - U2 Tribute Band - Authentic U2 Covers - A Tribute to the Music of U2 for details.

Cheers! Ciao for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom