24th of July - U2 GO HOME setlist party **NO SPOILERS**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice to see you too :hug:

Actually...it's nice to be back at a setlist party after a while...it feels like I've missed so much! :D

I know what you mean , I missed 4 in a row because of my work. And tough I'd rather be in Croke park right now but , its good te be here going Ape together with all of these guys becuase of a setlist:hyper:

In honour of our favourite musical hero's playing in their home land, think it might be nice to celebrate with special Irish Cream Brownies :drool:

Irish%20Cream%20Brownies%201_thumb%5B4%5D.jpg

washed down, with, of course, black liquid gold :drool:

Guinness.jpg

:wave: all . . .little bit excited about todays show by the way :hyper: and super excited for all the interference bods who are there

(be in and out till show time . . .packing for little weekend getaway :D )

6580_1204206702818_1158129166_633074_8192093_n.jpg

This my friend's view of the stage in Dublin, which he posted 2 minutes ago.

Who dat? on the stage.

break on thru to the other side

oh sorry, was just listening to UTEOTW Amsterdam 2 :love:

Fuck! Bootleg, I'm still so extatic since the 2nd show, that I forgot to check it.:doh: Is it good quality?

In honour of our favourite musical hero's playing in their home land, think it might be nice to celebrate with special Irish Cream Brownies :drool:

Irish%20Cream%20Brownies%201_thumb%5B4%5D.jpg

washed down, with, of course, black liquid gold :drool:

Guinness.jpg

:wave: all . . .little bit excited about todays show by the way :hyper: and super excited for all the interference bods who are there

(be in and out till show time . . .packing for little weekend getaway :D )
:applaud: Irish Cream Brownies and Black Gold. I vote for them at all the Dublin setlist parties!!

I know what you mean , I missed 4 in a row because of my work. And tough I'd rather be in Croke park right now but , its good te be here going Ape together with all of these guys becuase of a setlist:hyper:

I've missed the past 5 shows in a row and missed 6 shows total due to not being interested/forgetting/grocery shopping.

True....as much as I would like to be in Dublin right...I think I'll have a great (if not better) time here at the setlist parties :D

I've missed the past 5 shows in a row and missed 6 shows total due to not being interested/forgetting/grocery shopping.

True....as much as I would like to be in Dublin right...I think I'll have a great (if not better) time here at the setlist parties :D

I'm guite clumsy in that sort of things to:doh: And we'll have a great time!

Wow, your friend has a GOOD spot!

I messaged him back using the adjective "AWESOME" but GOOD will suffice! :D

They didn't arrive at the stadium until 11am and still ended up sitting pretty.. in Dublin no less.

I haven't done a proper setlist party since Nice. Real life has kept me from the computer...and once again, the real world is pulling me away from my blue crack.

:beer: Here's to an amazing homecoming for our lads! See ya tomorrow!!

Things can only get better, or worse:lol: that would be funny, werent there people planning to block the road to stop U2's trucks ETC?

Boot quality is alright. I'm no expert. And I'm only up to SBS right now.

Hey Chelsea. I didn't know you were at the Hawaii show. You realize my Maddy was Hawaii Maddy, right? :D

Hey Trev- you friend has a great spot for an 11:00am arrival. I wonder where the other interferencers are....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom