24th of July - U2 GO HOME setlist party **NO SPOILERS**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poking my head in to ask - is there going to be a separate thread with the information about the setlist when the show starts?

Just found out that Gary Oldman said the sequel to "The Dark Knight" will be in production next year. :hyper:

Now where was I? Oh right................this party..........:D

Been camping in Rocky Mountain National Park for the past week, any reason why No Spoilers is necessary in the title? I assume this is more specific than Breath will be opening and MOS closing?

Do you think that Mikes will try really hard to give us a bit more today?:hmm:

who knows

I still dont know why they only do snippets, well i can understand NOW cos its a german dude in ireland and that is gonna cost, but we he7she7they only have done snippets up to now even from berlin. Dont really matter though, nowadays you can see the whle thing "live" the next day on datube thang

Nope, this is setlist party. Thread 1. I expect more than one today.

Be back shortly kiddies :)

Oh, so you all just expect to run out this thread before the show starts, and then a new one will appear and will be spoileriffic? Got it.

Been camping in Rocky Mountain National Park for the past week, any reason why No Spoilers is necessary in the title? I assume this is more specific than Breath will be opening and MOS closing?

At one of the shows earlier in the week, someone saw the setlist and posted the entire thing elsewhere online, and then someone copied it into the setlist thread here just a few songs into the show. The general consensus in this thread is that people would rather "see" the show unfold song by song.

Poking my head in to ask - is there going to be a separate thread with the information about the setlist when the show starts?

I think there are some people who are holding out until they go to the shows.

Earlier in the week someone posted the whole setlist before the show started. It's so ppl don't do that again. Songs will be posted as they're played. As it has been written, so it shall be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom