What cities will you be attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Definately Chicago and probably one more on the 1st leg in the US... maybe Phoenix or Tampa - - - depends on the date, but definately somewhere in October.

If they stick with what was originally posted concerning Vegas than it's supposed to be on a Friday. Hope it stays this way since I would like to attend Vegas too

Yeah, I just don't know if I want to fly to Vegas and then to LA then back home. That's a mighty expensive little trip. Chicago will be too but... :drool: opening night.

As of now -- here are my definites:

1. Chicago
2. Boston
3. Vegas and Phoenix (if and when we know about the Oct dates)

Others I'd throw in if new cities open up:

San Diego, Miami, SF, Denver and SLC (my home town). Well a girl can dream... Hope to meet many of you on the road!:wave:

NYC (definite)
Boston (maybe)
Philly (maybe)
Chicago (maybe)

Dublin (considering it...)

updating my list:

NYC (definite)
Chicago or Boston (probably Boston, not Chicago)
Dublin (looking more and more likely... *fingers crossed*)

Definitely going to go to Foxboro, hopefully there'll be two shows, and I'm going to try for at least one more show on this leg, I'm disappointed there won't be a show in Prague as I'll probably be there during the Europe leg, but I'm going to try for opening night in Chicago.

Definately:
Raleigh

Hopefully:
DC or Charlottesville
Atlanta or Tampa
one of the West Coast shows... maybe Vegas or LA

Dublin I
London
Sheffield

Couldnt be any happier. More than makes up for missing out on Vertigo and 4 years of waiting :hyper::hyper::hyper:

If all goes well (And the wife doesn't divorce me!!!)

Dublin 1
Dublin 2
Sheffield
Cardiff
Boston 1
Boston 2
Tampa

Definite:
- All the SoCal, TO, and Detroit shows since I have people to stay with in each city.
- Vegas since I have roommates already.
- Hawaii because.... well that goes without saying. :hyper: I will pack and fly out the day they announce Hawaii2 :hyper: I will wait there the whole time :hyper:

Considering:
- Vancouver. It's just an hour flight away.
- Buffalo, Cleveland, Montreal, Ottawa, NYC - all within driving distance of TO, so I might as well.

SoCal, Vegas, and TO are all definite. Vancouver, NYC, and Chicago are all possibilities right now :D

Back
Top Bottom