What cities will you be attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Indeed! I mentionned you to um, can't remember her name but "Mysterious Ways girl" (as she's referred to around here, lol) as we were standing next to each other at the U2 Way in NYC last week. Where were you?

yes, she told me she saw you!! :up: unfortunately, i was super busy at work last week, so couldn't do any U2 stuff. had i won tickets for letterman, i would have taken off the afternoon to attend, but i wasn't so lucky. oh well! i'm glad that you got to attend the show, and hope to see you in the fall! :hyper:

Raleigh for sure.
Are there no other North Carolinian fans around here? :lol:

I'll hopefully be going to DC and Charlottesville also.

So exciting :hyper:

So far (pending ticket acquisition!):

Amsterdam
Dublin
Gelsenkirchen
Chorzow
Zagreb
(maybe London)

NY, DC, MA, maybe VA
was considering Chicago, too, but $400 just on airfare for my wife and I seems like a lot

I'm aiming for Dublin, Amsterdam, and whatever other European dates work into my schedule. Paris, Berlin, Brussels, and London are some of those high in my consideration, based on the present tour rumours, but it's hard to be any more specific until the tour schedule's confirmed.

Alright, time to revise this in light of the tour announcement.

I'm definitely trying for Amsterdam and Dublin. Probably Paris. Possibly Berlin and/or Gelsenkirchen.

Depends on where we'll be living at the time. If still here, then Solider Field in Chicago. But Phil has been interviewing for Kentucky, NC, SC, Houston TX....so who knows!

Chicago and Vegas for sure
and probably Tampa

all these shows work out with my class being on Wednesday next fall

Years ago I promised myself that next tour I'll fly to Dublin to see 'em. So Dublin, here I come. Also going to DC, Chicago, Charlottesville.

I will definitely be at Boston (hoping they add shows).

Now I am thinking of heading to either Chicago or DC - It will probably be a solo trip, so it will depend on getting a GA ticket.

I didn't expect Charlottesville, so DC and Charlottesville for sure and maybe another one as well.

Definitely NY (my local)...I think Vancouver as well. In an ideal world I'd do London (or even more ideal, Barcelona), but things aren't quite ideal at the moment, so I think I am going to have to pass, alas...

:hyper: hopefuly are coming more dates...

I'll hope to going to Paris - Berlin - Amsterdam - London - Boston - East Rutherford

Back
Top Bottom