Wembley Stadium-Saturday 15th August 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loulou345

Babyface
Hey everyone,

Am new here! Just wanted to let everyone know that the 2nd Wembley date will be on sale next Friday 27th March at 9am!

No word on whether there will be a fanclub presale but it's a possible...

My friend works for the promoter... So this hasn't come from an unreliable source

Yes the date is there... :)

Just wanted to let everyone know as everyone has been panicing as to when and if there's a date

Yes the date is there... :)

Just wanted to let everyone know as everyone has been panicing as to when and if there's a date

Thanks for the heads up. :applaud: Wifey will be pleased as she can't make Wembley 1.

I just checkt TM websites, while both Dublin shows seem to be "sold out", there are still seats available for Wembley. I don't know how many, I just searched for single seats. Wonder if the second Wembley show will sell out.

Hi, any news on the Saturday 15th August gig at Wembley Stadium, nothing mentioned/confirmed on the U2 website yet, despite some ticket sites selling tickets for 15th August?

If the "Expensive sites" sells tickets for a second Wembley show, then will the show happen. There are to many days off for U2. The only important thing:hmm: is the date of ticketsale. And next Friday morning could happen. I hope so.

Hey everyone,

Am new here! Just wanted to let everyone know that the 2nd Wembley date will be on sale next Friday 27th March at 9am!

No word on whether there will be a fanclub presale but it's a possible...

My friend works for the promoter... So this hasn't come from an unreliable source

Thank you for the update. Looks like I will be waking up early again here on the east coast. Wait..maybe earlier if the UK 'springs ahead' this weekend or next? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh:hyper:

If the "Expensive sites" sells tickets for a second Wembley show, then will the show happen. There are to many days off for U2. The only important thing:hmm: is the date of ticketsale. And next Friday morning could happen. I hope so.

Scalper sites often sell tickets for shows that do not happen. We are all fairly certain it will happen and they are trying to fleece people out of money by speculating on that premise as well. They do not know any more than anyone else.

Hi, if anyone has 1 or 2 GAs for this night the 15th that they would like to swap for 1 or 2 GAs on the 14th please send me a pm on here or email to AdamJ02@aol.com
Thanks! Adam

Does anyone know when you can go pick up the tickets at the box office? is it easy to find?
This is my first time at Wembley, I'm getting tickets for the first show by post, but just a couple of days ago my dad decided to get cheap seats for the second show as well.. and we have to pick them up :|

Does anyone know when you can go pick up the tickets at the box office? is it easy to find?
This is my first time at Wembley, I'm getting tickets for the first show by post, but just a couple of days ago my dad decided to get cheap seats for the second show as well.. and we have to pick them up :|

Don't know what time you can go? But it is normally clearly signposted for it

yeah, but still.. i would like to know when.. we would like to spend the day out in London before the show....

yeah, but still.. i would like to know when.. we would like to spend the day out in London before the show....

Do you want me to call the box office for you tomorrow?? I not too far from Wembley, so a phone call from me, will be cheaper than a phone call from you :sexywink:

Hi Kinaitra

Just called Wembley, no firm time as yet, but they are anticipating that the Box office should be open from 12.30 on the days.

Hope that helps?! :wave:

Hi Kinaitra

Just called Wembley, no firm time as yet, but they are anticipating that the Box office should be open from 12.30 on the days.

Hope that helps?! :wave:

Oh.. thank you!!
That was really nice of you :applaud:

my ticket is on its way.....i just dont know which address its on its way to....
4 more days and im flying.......maybe i could meet it half way?

Looks like i killed another thread there ;)
Well i packing my bags and in 4 hours time i'll be flying.
Sure hope my ticket is waiting for me at the hotel!

If anyone is getting together for a meet-up ( drink ) post the details here!

Thought I'd post this here as it's relevant for the day, I just received an update about tube line closures for the weekend and as usual the Jubilee Line is closed, so if you're using the tube to get to Wembley, then get yourself on the Metropolitan Line :wink:.

Another note, what time are people reckoning to get there to line up? I haven't been to Wembley before so am not entirely sure :hmm:.

Hi, anyone needs an extra GA ticket for wembley 15th?
a friend deserted us so we have one and will only ask for face value + TM transaction fees.

best, alvaro anh23@sussex.ac.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom