Washington, DC date?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celebration

The Fly
I've seen various reports that the DC info is this:

29 September 2009/FedEx Field, Washington, DC/Mon. 6 April (pre sale)

Can anyone confirm? I don't see this anywhere official. Thanks

Also some of the worst traffic in the country at a field that really isn't metro accessible.

Also some of the worst traffic in the country at a field that really isn't metro accessible.

It's not too bad - a 20 minute (or 1 mile) walk from the station. Driving isn't much better - they'll probably price gouge in the lots as usual. I usually park at a car dealership nearby for a lot less. But yeah- the rush hour traffic will be bad.

FedEx Field is in PG county :|

I heard on my local news tonight, that they could have played in Baltimore but opted for FedEx

FedEx Field is in PG county :|

I heard on my local news tonight, that they could have played in Baltimore but opted for FedEx

More seats=more revenue. The band has also has lots of congressmen, etc. at the DC shows, so it makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama showed up either.

They are playing in Charlotteville, VA on October 1, which is only a couple hours from DC. :up:

I'll be at Charlottesville (a curious choice) as well. Interestingly the entire population of Charlottesville could fit into some of the stadiums being played (like Fedex Field) with thousands of seats to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom