To my fellow UKers/Irish folk.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will sheffield be freezing ? what are the transport routes like to the stadium ?

doubt it, it might be wet if 2007 is anything to go by!! :lmao:

pretty good transport links to it, the stadium itself is not that far away from j.34 off the m1 and theres a few park & ride carparks about. just get on a yellow or purple route tram heading towards the stadium / arena stop:wave:

Re: stuff on the previous page.

Yes, I would advise signing up to livenation AND ticketmaster (Uk sites remember! not .com) to be on the safe side, presale or not.

Also, re-asking about non-presale ticket sale dates, is it confirmed as the 20th anywhere yet??

absolute radio said the 20th

man i'd be happy if i got them

Oasis - Jacko - U2 - just need McCartney tickets then i have seen ALL the greats in one year!

Won't the irish tickets be going on sale on the .ie versions on the sites? If there are any such versions!

I was hoping Ireland would go on sale separately.

No way I can do Ireland, London, Cardiff and Sheffield at once:ohmy:

Won't the irish tickets be going on sale on the .ie versions on the sites? If there are any such versions!

Well there's no livenation.ie, and ticketmaster.ie doesn't have the tickets listed. livenation redirects you to something o2.ie or so when you click on Ireland.

It's on ticketmaster.ie, at last! :D You can find info on pricing there too, on the frontpage it either has a U2 or WWE advertisement.

I'll be going to Wembley with my "boots" pre-sales code.... so are 2 other friends.
We will be 12 swiss jumping around!
WOuld be cool to meet with some of you:wave:

I'll be going to Wembley with my "boots" pre-sales code.... so are 2 other friends.
We will be 12 swiss jumping around!
WOuld be cool to meet with some of you:wave:
#

\Hope my boots code arrives in time, so I will be most likely on my own in Wembley, just signed up and hope it all works out:hyper:

Anyone know for sure if there are any issues buying tickets for multiple shows on the general sale? I know Ticketmaster Ireland list "limited to six per person/transaction". I'm hoping to go to London, Cardiff and Sheffield and based on that it seems I should be OK paying with my card as long as the total tickets I buy doesn't exceed 6 tickets? I know Vertigo tour was limited to one show per household which proved a pain!

Hopefully some Horizon members will keep us informed as to the status of ticket availability before those in the other groups get a chance at them!

I thought they were knocking prices down!

Guaranteed that all that will be left on Gen Sale will be the really expensive ones

"tickets priced £150, £80, £55 & £30 (subject to booking fee) go on sale at 9am on Friday "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom