TBD - Anaheim VII -JOIN US AT THE SPA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need my massage now! I'm housesitting for my friends and of course their is a freaking water leak. So now I'm trying to coordinate getting their plumber out and they can't call because they are in Vietnam and not returning for a week. Stressful. :yikes::crazy:

It's days like these that I'm thankful I rent. On the bright side, the War, Tower of Power concert at the Greek is starting now and I can hear it from their house.

Or we can just cook dinner in our hotel since those of us at the Towne Place Stes will have kitchens. take the dinner down to the pool and just chill out.

You're talking about this for Sunday, right? Kelly & I would be available for an early dinner on Monday - somewhere near TownePlace Suites, since we won't have a rental car after 6pm that evening.

And Carlos: :doh: :madspit: :depressed: :therethere: :hug:

You're talking about this for Sunday, right? Kelly & I would be available for an early dinner on Monday - somewhere near TownePlace Suites, since we won't have a rental car after 6pm that evening.

Right now we're planning to eat out on Sunday, and cooking on Monday.

Sunday we will go to the Mexican place close to the TownePlace Suites, El Torito Grill, I think?

Monday we'll possibly cook something. If you and Kelly can maybe give us a ride after our dinner on Sunday to shop for Monday's dinner, then we won't have to worry about needing a car on Monday.

Maybe just something simple like salad and spaghetti. Depends on what pots/pans available.

Monday we'll possibly cook something. If you and Kelly can maybe give us a ride after our dinner on Sunday to shop for Monday's dinner, then we won't have to worry about needing a car on Monday.

Maybe just something simple like salad and spaghetti. Depends on what pots/pans available.
I'm sure we can make that work. Worse case scenario, we could make a run to the store on Monday when you ladies get back from the spa.

Note, I said 'you ladies', not 'we ladies'. :sad: I can't justify $300 in massages for Kelly & I when we've already spent more on this trip than we expected... and there's no way in Hell Kelly's going to let me go get a massage & him not get one, too! ;)

Dinner at El Torito Grill on Sunday the 6th

Laura
MissVelvetDress75
Alma
Romi
Kelly
Martha(maybe)

Note, I said 'you ladies', not 'we ladies'. :sad: I can't justify $300 in massages for Kelly & I when we've already spent more on this trip than we expected... and there's no way in Hell Kelly's going to let me go get a massage & him not get one, too! ;)

You don't have to get any spa treatments there. It's a resort too, so there are pools to lounge by, and the mineral baths and mud are included with admission.

As for dinner, it depends on when we get back from the PCH trip Sunday. Put me down as maybe.

In other news the Lakers like things interesting. Thankfully they pulled it out in the end so we get another Lakers v Celtics NBA Finals. I'm going to be a mess.

Dinner at El Torito Grill on Sunday the 6th

Laura
MissVelvetDress75
Alma
Romi
Kelly
Martha(maybe)
Trojanchick(maybe)

Can this day get any more stressful. First I have to get a plumber to shut off water to my friend's house, now there is a brush fire on the hill near their house. Thankfully there is no wind, and I can't smell it yet but still.

I need my massage now. Oh and thanks for the CPK offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom