September (NOW 23rd) & 24 -- Giants Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotBono

The Fly
Anyone going to be at this show? I'm going to be there with a group of about 5 people (myself included). Would love to hang around with some other fans before the show :D

multiple dates in new york?

Do you guys think they will play two dates at giants stadium? Just nervous about getting tickets

There's space in the tour schedule for two extra shows.

i would say that they've reserved the stadiums in many locations for more than one date and will put the other dates on sale based upon how quick the first dates sell out.

last thing they want to do is end up with a half empty stadium for the second (or third) shows... not that that would be a problem in new york, but perhaps in other locations.

Chicago, Toronto, Boston, NY and LA all have a full three days between the listed show and the next scheduled show. This allows for one, or possibly two, additional shows in each of these cities, depending on demand. I would say an extra show in Chicago, Boston and NY is probably a given.

We may try for Gillette Stadium because it is on a Sunday, and therefore a bit easier for us to (hopefully) wait on a GA line. My hubby can't miss work for U2 again, so that may be our best option. Any other "New Yorkers" possibly heading to Gillette?

The Meadowlands should draw from NJ (densest populated state in the country) and NY, so there is always the potential to pull enough for 3 shows.

I'm gonna be helping my dad get tickets so even though I'm not in NJ anymore, I need to keep a sharp eye out for Giants Stadium show news.

We may try for Gillette Stadium because it is on a Sunday, and therefore a bit easier for us to (hopefully) wait on a GA line. My hubby can't miss work for U2 again, so that may be our best option. Any other "New Yorkers" possibly heading to Gillette?

if it was in boston maybe... i ain't driving to foxboro.

Me and my crew will be there from South Jersey... For the last 2 shows in Philly in October of 2005 we threw a monster tailgate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom