September (NOW 23rd) & 24 -- Giants Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they doing Tues, Horizon and Wed.. Breath and Boots? I need to know before I leave work...help.........

I was able to get Section 103, row 41 (thanks to Narula!). I'm guessing that row 41 is under the overhang of the second level.... will that really obstruct my view of the screen above the stage?

Are they doing Tues, Horizon and Wed.. Breath and Boots? I need to know before I leave work...help.........

THIS WEEKS PRESALE SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS

Washington DC, Charlottesville, VA, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Chicago 2 (Sept. 13), Boston 2 (Sept. 21), and New York 2 (Sept. 25).
Tues. 10AM local venue time - Horizon
Wed. 10AM EDT/9AM CDT/8AM MDT/7AM PDT - Breathe
Wed. 6PM EDT/5PM CDT/4PM MDT/3PM PDT - Boots
Presale ends Thursday 5PM local venue time.

U2.com > U2 360� Tour

I managed to get tickets...not very good one :( I still want to try for GA durning the second night

haha i would think you would be able to. i only used 2 of my pre-sale..
we do get new codes for the next leg right?

As long as you didn't use up your 4 tickets, you can use the codes I'm sure.

I don't know about extra codes for next leg. I say no, but am pessimist lol

The extra codes hasn't gotten a clear answer yet. If you didn't buy for 4 tickets yet, JC, then you can still use it.

If you look at the tour page on U2.com your code should still be there if you didn't use it up. I have a message on my page that says access code used, so I'm done.

Got an email from the Meadowlands. They have a presale that starts tomorrow (3/31) at noon. Hmmm

Sweet! I'm probably gonna get tickets to the second show :)

I've ordered 4 U2 tickets and 4 Yankee tickets over the past week. Is there any limit on buying? I don't want my tickets cancelled.

I'm thinking of using the meadowlands email for this concert and saving my U2 presale for next leg if needed. Already have tickets for 24th, so don't want to buy tickets just because I can lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom