September 30, 2010 - Olympic Stadium - SEVILLE goers important message!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate spain! We have today arrived in seville to be told that the concert date has been changed to the day we leave WTF!!! But worse is that FNAC wont refund our tickets! And its impossible to get thru to ticketmaster and no one speaks english! This is a 3rd world country full of pickpockets and thieves and doesnt deserve to be in the EU!

This has got to be one of the most ignorant and arrogant posts I have ever read. It´s not hard to see why you may be having troubles as this post here clearly says alot about your character and how you handle a tiny bit of adversity. Honestly I was in Spain for two weeks. The place is beautiful, the people are great and I hate to break it to ya but as someone who speaks zero Spanish myself they were very accomodating and in fact YES many of them do speak english and speak it very well. Yet you act like an ass and start insulting the entire country and refering to it as 3rd world hahaha! Go back to your home country then and stop bitching. You know it´s understandable to be upset about the kink in your plans but honestly this post makes you look like a total dick.

Did you read this person's subsequent apology?

Just now but to be honest at the time I wasn´t gonna sift through the entire thread(didn´t realize it was only three pages long) looking for an apology. It´s good she gave one but still one of the lamest posts I´ve ever read, not to mention the follow up one as well before the apology(I have a feeling none was coming unlesss things worked out).

Hi Hallucination, I kinda agree with you. I can be a bit of dickhead :doh: Sorry. I know it's no excuse, but this is U2 we're talking about, and for me they are gods :)
Wish I hadn't written anything and I'm hoping someone can make those posts magically dissappear before more people get offended.
I'm gonna crawl under a rock now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom