September 3, 2010 - Olympic Stadium, Athens, Greece

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have an update on the GA gates?
We will be in Athens on the 2nd too so are people meeting up?
Whats the best area to go after the concert too?

I'm up for a meet up. :D Would be fun to get a few of us together. :beer::cocktail: Am from the UK too. Is your group flying from Heathrow? Might see you on my flight. :lol:

YouTube - madonna in Greece in Athens news O.A.K.A.

you can get an idea from this video

the entrance where the queue was, was quite far away from the stadium, so the running distance was probably 200 - 300 meters to the stadium, and then inside the stadium to get to the stage, also it will be quite hot I think

Thanks mboy. :) Gonna watch that when I get home. :up:

Is the Athens concert sold out? If not, does anyone know if you can buy tickets at the Stadium?

Thanks

1 week :hyper::hyper ::hyper :

This. :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::faint:

Thanks it looks like there are tickets left..just hope I can pick a couple up at the stadium. My friend and I did order tickets a while ago but have just found out it was a scam website!

:( Sorry to hear that. Keep checking the website for a last minute ticket drop and check all the fansites for people sellings spares.

Hope you get something. :hug:

I'm up for a meet up. :D Would be fun to get a few of us together. :beer::cocktail: Am from the UK too. Is your group flying from Heathrow? Might see you on my flight. :lol:

My friend and myself are flying out of London Gatwick on thursday. :wave:
Weres the best place to meet up in Athens? :up:
Does anyone have any recommendations

This. :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::faint:

:( Sorry to hear that. Keep checking the website for a last minute ticket drop and check all the fansites for people sellings spares.

Hope you get something. :hug:

Thanks..hope so too! My friend and I would be up for meeting at the James Joyce pub..what sort of time should we get there?

Thanks..hope so too! My friend and I would be up for meeting at the James Joyce pub..what sort of time should we get there?

Hey just get there when you fancy, I'm sure people will hang around for the night anyhows.:lol:

Gotta car to catch, to catch a plane!

Cathal bring some books you might sell some

Hey just get there when you fancy, I'm sure people will hang around for the night anyhows.:lol:

Gotta car to catch, to catch a plane!

Cathal bring some books you might sell some
Will probably get there early evening-ish..how will I recognise people..any distinctive t-shirts etc?

Will probably get there early evening-ish..how will I recognise people..any distinctive t-shirts etc?

I will be most likely wearing a Blue knee length skirt or maxi dress. Not decided yet. :wink: Didn't bring any U2 shirts with me. :lol:

I'm also in my avatar and sig pic. :wink:

I will prob be there from 7.30/8pm onwards.

I'll just ask people if they post on Interference. :shifty::lol:

:scream: My laptop has died & our desktop is sick right now - no way it can keep up with the pace of a set list party. :( Normally, I'd be happy about tomorrow's show, because I don't work at my full time job on Fridays. Now it sucks though, 'cause at least while at work, I could follow the thread.

:banghead: *set list junkie fail*

Sorry about your computer. :(

Jem fail. So hungover. I missed getting up. :reject::laugh: On way to stadium shortly. Hope line isn't too long. Had fun at gathering last night. :drunk::lol:

Also got completely lost trying to find pub last night. :laugh:\

Aw Jem! Glad you had a great time and prob. better that you slept in. Drink plenty of water today and try to stay out of the sun for a bit if you can. Cheers!

Sorry about your computer. :(

Jem fail. So hungover. I missed getting up. :reject::laugh: On way to stadium shortly. Hope line isn't too long. Had fun at gathering last night. :drunk::lol:

Also got completely lost trying to find pub last night. :laugh:\

It took me 3hrs and a taxi ride to do the 5mins to my hotel:drunk: so don't feel too bad. Twas nice to meet you Jem and it if its any consolation we got to the stadium at 5.30 and got in the pit:lol:

Had a brilliant time..thought the concert was fantastic and I was so pleased to get near the front..it was also great to meet everyone in the pub the night before. Next stop Seville!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom