September 29th ---- FedEx Field ---- Washington, DC (Landover, MD)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA line wasn't too bad. As I said earlier, we were in the first 500, but next time after we get our numbers and wrist bands and our names taken, we aren't standing around. No point really. After you have all that you're free to come and go as you please.

sorry.. but the letting in of us Ga'ers was a HUGE CLUSTERFUCK BY fed ex... 10 turnstyles and 2 people scanning! they let us run for it and bottleneck at the gate where these 2 scanners were and then most werent scanned or patted down cuz people just ran. Venue staff did nothing about it..They were gonna let us in 50 at a time but that didn't happen.. I mean if you only have 2 people scanning then wouldn't you only allow a small amount of people at a time? :huh: It was a stampede! People could of been hurt.

next time after we get our numbers and wrist bands and our names taken, we aren't standing around. No point really. After you have all that you're free to come and go as you please.

Well I think that's true within reason. But if you leave the queue for more than an hour or so then you'll probably lose your spot, and rightly so, otherwise everyone would turn up, get a number and then bugger off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom