September 22 and 23, 2010 - Brussels - Koning Boudewijnstadion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4U2Play

Refugee
King Baudouin Stadium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

394499435_006b3848c4.jpg

These are the old, infamous Heysel Stadium grounds

481781016_cac6ff4df9.jpg

The Vertigo Tour stopped here on 10 June 2005

P9020002.jpg

great! it's very close to where I live, so maybe I'll just go there if I have the time. :up:

:ohmy: only 153km! I didn't know that! This could be an option, if Paris does not work out for me.

:up: I just renewed for a presale code. Will get tickets for this, though I'm afraid I won't be getting many as I'm broke tomorrow due to the Frankfurt presale!

I get paid in two weeks.:yikes:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

A show on my 40th birthday :hyper::love::drool::heart:

Am so going to be there , and they better play Party Girl :lol:

Omg Wild comming to Brussel? Great!:hyper::hug: They better play party girl indeed. We should make Big arrows saying party girl pointing at you.:hmm:

I will do pretty much everything to make them play partygirl. I love the song.
The fact that Bono always :reject: up the lyricks is even better.
He always gives that look to Edge when he does that.

:up: You'll be fine. :hyper: Can't wait to see you there! I can't wait to get tickets too.
(by the way your avi make's my heart melt every single time i see it.sooo adorable.)

:lol: Google translate is so much fun, It fucks up everything. Yes I would beg for 40 perfect.
We should all take some kind of sign and form a big one.
Something original.

:hug: Damn bastards for refusing your creditcard. That's weird man. They should give you a new possibility to buy the tickets without going through the hassle of the general sale. You're a Horizon member ffs. : shakesfist:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom