September 22 and 23, 2010 - Brussels - Koning Boudewijnstadion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, no tix today:sad:

@WildHONEY, That's what she told me too, pickup duplicates.....I asked her if she'd ever been to a U2 concert:doh: There will be no one at the office at 8 in the morning....And once again, how is it F**** possible it takes 11 months to sent some tix! I starting to get really pissed now.

well we are missing tickets for both dates too :sigh:

My friend called them and was told if she hadn't received them the week before to call back and she'd have to pick up duplicates at the venue box office on the day :crack:

They told that to me too , I phoned them again today , coz...still nothing:angry:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

nothing here for the 23th either today
luckily were going the 22th as well,.so if i have to pick them up there i can do that on the 22th already, so no worries here, but i`d rather just have them in my hands ;)
if nothing`s here on tuesday i will call again too, just let them know this is no way to handle this!

No tickets here either for the 23rd :sad:

The person I`m getting the tickets for 22nd has received them - she`s in USA and has now posted them on to me - hopefully will get within the next week. How come tickets can arrive in USA though and not UK?

My mate has our Tuesday tickets but I am still waiting for the Wednesday night ones. This is annoying and frustrating and unfortunately often common practice for UK gigs, this is a first for me when it comes to European gigs .

As a comparison , I ordered Paris tickets in the presale , they arrived in the UK within 24 hours and I had them in my hands a day before they went on public sale throughout France.

My tickets for 22 Sept show finally arrived today:applaud:
Hope everyone gets their tickets soon:wave:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

p.s. what`s the best way to get to the stadium from downtown? , Metro or Bus or Train? , and if so does anyone know wich line to take? , thanks!!!

Hoping that my tickets come either today, tomorrow or fri am. Now changed my shifts so on twilights and should be in for the postman!! Also friends tickets coming recorded delivery from USA and they should be here by the end of this week too - hopefully by friday..........:pray:

Then I can get :hyper:

No tickets for the 22nd yet. Ordered them in the presale, need to be shipped to NL.

Does anyone know whether public transport will be tricky after the concert? I went to the Vertigo opening in Brussels, got to the station after the gig and there were no trains at all anymore. For no-one! No much later the station closed, and I had to wake up my sister to get her to pick me up in Brussels and drive me to Antwerp...
There were people standing there who had bought a combi-ticket including public transport... Ah, Belgians... :huh:

Ok just had another e mail from the ticket people in brussels - all tickets were sent out by 30th August. If not received tickets one week before the concert to let them know and have to collect replacement tickets from the box office :angry:

Guess that puts a spanner in the plans of queuing up as the box office doesn`t open until midday at the earliest and Ive a feeling there will be thousands in the box office queue.

Why do I think they`ve done this on purpose to stop people selling on tickets :hmm:

I`ve a good mind to say refund my money plus the years interest you`ve had on it :huh:

Ok just had another e mail from the ticket people in brussels - all tickets were sent out by 30th August. If not received tickets one week before the concert to let them know and have to collect replacement tickets from the box office :angry:

Guess that puts a spanner in the plans of queuing up as the box office doesn`t open until midday at the earliest and Ive a feeling there will be thousands in the box office queue.

Why do I think they`ve done this on purpose to stop people selling on tickets :hmm:

I`ve a good mind to say refund my money plus the years interest you`ve had on it :huh:

We will all help each other out, We could just get in line for the GA nice and early. There will always be people to hold your spot, Like me, no one is gonna make a fuss about that, because they know you where in line all day. The only thing that sucks indeed is that you might have to stand in line for quite along time.

We will all help each other out, We could just get in line for the GA nice and early. There will always be people to hold your spot, Like me, no one is gonna make a fuss about that, because they know you where in line all day. The only thing that sucks indeed is that you might have to stand in line for quite along time.

^ this :up: :yes:

and you won't have to stay in Box Office lie on your own either :sigh:

^ this :up: :yes:

and you won't have to stay in Box Office lie on your own either :sigh:

If it gets unbearablebly long , with shitty weather conditions we could always take some kind of shift ,
and switch persons ever 10 minutes.This time GG and I bought enough stuff to protect us from the rain and be comfy.
Sharing is caring, were all gonna have a good time and watch out for eachother. And Run like hell for those who like to take it slow.

Yeah, I got two small airbeds to sit on and two big protection plastic sheets for the rain. We can do shifts in standing in GA and box office lines.:crack: I'm sure there'll be plenty of people in the same boat as you guys!

:crack: Fucking ridiculous this.

Another one volunteering their help in the GA line here :up:

I've had my ticket for the 22nd for a week now, and I bought it off eBay, so the person I bought it from must have had it for longer than that.

What time do you think the queue will start to form ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom